1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

My Favorite Front Pocket Wallet.

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Black Clouser, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Black Clouser

Black Clouser Loaded Pockets

Hey Guy's, Finally found my Favorite Front Pocket Wallet. My criteria was it had to be a well made, small, slim and light front pocket carry made of leather. It also had to hold up to 20 bills (folded once only), a days worth of receipts and six or so cards.
    With the help of Steve Montelli and his fantastic You Tube channel on slim front pocket wallets I came across the perfect wallet for me.....The Col Littelton Front Pocket Wallet:).
    BC

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. iacchus

iacchus Loaded Pockets

Mr Montelli's videos are fantastic. It was his review of the Craft+Lore Port wallet that convinced me to purchase one (and I have fallen in love w/ that particular wallet since).

It does not quite fit your criteria, though. I'm not sure I could cram 20 bills in the Port wallet, along with 6 cards and receipts.

A good front pocket wallet is as important as anything else in my pockets, and Im glad to see you found one that fits your taste and requirements!

3. Sneaker

Sneaker Empty Pockets

I have the fold over version. It's been great the 4 years I've had it, very well made.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. DIlan

DIlan Loaded Pockets

It looks nice but I think that less than 7 cards as he said would slip out of that big pocket. If you carry less than 7 cards you will have to take care of wallet orientation in a pocket. But, overall it is well made and sleek.

5. SOS24
    • +2 Supporter

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

Glad you found something that works for you. I like being able to organize my cards in a couple different slots so I don't think it would work for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro