1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

My Falcon II "grew" too fast...had to get a Jumbo...

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by MountNormal, Apr 27, 2013.

1. MountNormal

MountNormal Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone else carry these? Gripes? Loves?

HyperionScout32 likes this.
  2. Blitzwing
    • In Omnia Paratus

Blitzwing Loaded Pockets

Love my jumbo, first "good" bag I bought when I first got here.. My 11yr old girl uses it geocaching until I can find a good used pink one

Stephen Webster likes this.
  3. CSM-101
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

CSM-101 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Yep, good bag.
    Reconfiguring mine right now into a camera bag for a trip to the beach next weekend.

4. MountNormal

I was just browsing around to see if I could find any used pink Jumbo packs...then thought, "If someone specifically bought a pink Jumbo, they're probably not looking to get rid of it." lol....but found one on eBay for a little cheaper than most sites...http://www.ebay.com/itm/Maxpedition-Bags-Pack-Jumbo-Versipack-Right-Side-Multi-Use-Pink-Foilage-Mx412PF-/251264766629?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a808c12a5

5. MountNormal

I've only had mine for a week or so but I love how I can "reconfigure" it...I have the basics in it all the time, but can add stuff to it when I need to...yesterday I used the Velcro attachment to pull the water bottle holder in and used it that way...nice to have options! Also, I was thinking of adding a Hook-and-Loop Mini Organizer to the CCW pocket as I don't really see myself carrying a firearm anytime soon....

[​IMG]

HyperionScout32 likes this.
  6. ProjeKtWEREWOLF

ProjeKtWEREWOLF Loaded Pockets

Yes. There is *quite* a lot on that Falcon II.
    Ever considered another brand?

7. MountNormal

I have considered it, but it still rides well on my back and I can fit everything I need in it. I originally wanted a pack that was small enough for EDC but could be converted into a 3-Day pack...it seems as if it will do that but I didn't want to mess with the tacties all the time...we'll see how my "EDC/bag" obsession goes..:unsure:

ProjeKtWEREWOLF likes this.
  8. ProjeKtWEREWOLF

ProjeKtWEREWOLF Loaded Pockets

I used to like MP until I figured they were always much smaller than they looked on their website......on their dwarf model!

9. MountNormal

I hearin' what you're layin' down...the packs actually do seem smaller when they are "in hand"...that's why mine "grew up" so much...I really do like the Falcon II...I've got two 10x4 water bottle holders...with an M-1 waistpack (first aid kit) attached to one bottle holder...and a Mega Rollypoly dump pouch on the other (which I have realized that it's useless until I want to open it and use it, I think it's more useful if I put it on my belt so I can pick up tinder and such while hiking...so I'm thinking of replacing that with an H-1 waistpack)...and then I've got the Triad Admin pouch on the front...topped off with a few Grimlocs....the only problem for EDC is that it has a tarp, camp stove and fuel canister, Gerber Prodidy, folding shovel, Ultra-mega DEET bug dope, several fire starting options, water purification tabs, signal mirror, binoculars, 100 ft. of paracord and few other odds and ends packed in it at all times...Don't need all of those things when I head to the local bandshell to listen to an all acoustic Megadeth cover band...so...hence the Jumbo.

ProjeKtWEREWOLF likes this.
  10. BeantownJ

BeantownJ Loaded Pockets

Stephen - love your set up. How does it carry and do you have an approximate weight? Also, where do you keep your camp stove?