1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

My EDC!

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Goliath, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Goliath

Goliath Loaded Pockets

Well guys, I promised in another topic to post pics and specs of my EDC this week.
    Well, this is your lucky day! ;)

[​IMG]

1. Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack - Mods: Crumpler pack added for #16, used alpine loops to make loops for the zipper, handy to pull open and very strong! Made from #4
    2. Sigg 0.6L water bottle with isopack (removeable) can't live without it these warm days!
    3. RayBan sunglasses including case
    4. Paracord, don't know how long to be honest
    5. Lights for bike, this way I can't forget 'em and thus not risking a ticket for 20euro's ;)
    6. MagLite AA, pretty old, maybe need new flashlight but this one still works very well altho I'm charmed by some nice LED flashlights
    7. Leatherman XTI with bitset
    8. Wegner SAK, don't know the type
    9. Plastic sack, for when I need to do some shopping ;)
    10. Photon Freedom Micro (normally attatched to #12) with some sort of 'clipper' to attatch it to clothes or whatever.
    11. Bandana/napkin
    12. Keys, including #10 most of the times, and a small SAK.
    13. Buff - can't live without this one! Normally as a wristbant around my wrist (duh :p) but can also be used for many other things, just google on buff :)
    14. Mini BIC lighter
    15. Samsung D500
    16. Creative Zen Micro 5gb MP3player
    17. HP iPAQ hx2100 PocketPC
    18. Simple GUL watch - need new watch, but I have pretty small wrists so most watches are too big :(
    19. Headphones for #16 and #17
    20. Tin can - Contents: Some medicines, painkillers etc, tiewraps and similar stuff. I've ordered some pill fobs which should be arriving this week so that's probably going to be the replacement for this :)
    21. Lipbalm
    22. Simple pen
    23. Chewing gum ^^
    24. Tictacs - A man needs a good breath ey? ;)
    25. Wallet

Most of the stuff is in - or on - my Maxpedition Fatboy. I'm ordering some extra storage attachments for the versipack pretty soon I think.

Phone is, when I'm not at home, in the phone holder on Fatboy, at other times in my right front pocket. Keys are always left front pocket. Buff around right wrist, watch around left wrist. Wallet at richt back pocket.

I'm not going to explain where all my other stuff in the Maxpedition Fatboy is, because that's too much work, so you will have to live with this :p

There is a bit room spare in the versipack at the moment, but not much. The only thing which is pretty annoying to bring (if i'm not listening to music) is #19, i must place it on the outside of the bag because there isn't enough room on the inside. By the way, It's folded up so thats why it's looking kinda weird ;) By the way again, that headphone is my best buy in years for 20euro's; it just won't break, good sound quality, great comfort, great price and also very resistant to weather effects!

Well, I hope you've enjoyed it :) Any comments, or questions, are welcome ofcourse!

[​IMG]

2. dajak

dajak Empty Pockets

Cant leave home without your Albert Heijn kortingkaart ;D

3. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

scríbhneoir Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

"6. MagLite AA, pretty old, maybe need new flashlight but this one still works very well altho I'm charmed by some nice LED flashlights."

:laugh:
    Hey, all, how long do you give him before this light has a replacement? ;D

Nice setup!

4. gp_frk

gp_frk Guest

I see so many knives in this topic, why is that?
    Is EU so unsafe that it really is useful or what?

As someone from the UK I find it pretty hard to believe that a place is so unsafe that you need to carry a knife every day... Besides that, I feel more safe without a knife around than with a knife.

:p

5. Goliath

Goliath Loaded Pockets

Nope! :p
    Well, there are a couple of lights which I really like, but they are too expensive for me at the moment, there are more important things on my wishlist :)

Grr, not funny I was (and am) really serious. :mad:
    I'll be the last person to use those knives as a weapon anyway, and especialy the pliers come in handy lately :+

6. pipedreams

pipedreams Loaded Pockets

Nice setup and beautiful pics, as well!

todd