1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

My E01 Died

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by thol, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Blerv

Blerv Loaded Pockets

2. Cody_2ZZ

Cody_2ZZ Loaded Pockets

If it were me, I'd try and send it back to Fenix. They have a 24 month warranty. You never know -- they may fix it. I love my E01, and if it died, I'd probably buy another one.

3. reppans

reppans Loaded Pockets

Glad to hear you zero'd on the problem :). Mechanical twisty and clicky problems usually have happy endings - can't say the same with electronic clickies though :(.

I don't own any Fenix lights, but of two twisties (47s Mini, TN T10) I have at hand, both springs pull out easily with hemostats and are only held in place by the spring's own "unwind" tension.

If the Fenix spring seems anchored somehow, perhaps just rotating it place will scrap enough corrosion off to suffice.

4. dml24

dml24 Loaded Pockets

Run time is very subjective. That's why I have the E05 on my keychain and a Fenix E12 along with a Nitecore MT21A in my EDC pack.

tmedina likes this.
  5. mattchef

mattchef Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

after a year of pocket carry

tmedina likes this.
  6. Blerv

Blerv Loaded Pockets

Yep. Even with a rudimentary L-M-H mode setup you have ample capacity. Discretion of use is the main factor at play.

With single mode light that push like 30 lumens runtime is extremely high compared to their peers. That's prob four hours on a L92 cell...

Last edited by Blerv, Aug 26, 2014
  7. earthman

earthman EDC Junkie!!!

Can you explain why?

I've just tried to see what sort of voltage there would be at the probes, I can't see any? So how does that work then??

8. thol

thol Loaded Pockets

The store gave a one year warranty only :unsure: but it still woks with som alu foil in the bottom so I hope that I donĀ“t need to buy a New:)
    I will test that :)

My light looks the same but its purple ;)