1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

My Current EDC

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Dave568, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Dave568

Dave568 BST/Marketplace ban

Here is my current EDC. If anyone has any recommendations for how I might improve it, I'd love to hear them. Keep in mind though I work in an office environment, so my EDC items are a bit limited. I routinely have to dress in business attire and work with clients, so I don't have a whole lot of room in my pockets and I can't carry any sheaths or anything on my belt.

Attached Files:

• EDC.JPG
      EDC.JPG
      File size:
      36.1 KB
      Views:
  2. nicknwong

nicknwong Loaded Pockets

If your constantly working around with clients (who i take are :censored:) i would suggest a swiss army knife. Because its a known brand and looks elegant. Take a look at the alox series. A zippo lighter can also look quite good and be handy. I dont see why you cary that large knife if you work in an office environment unless you carry at home. Take a look around here there are some really classy looking folders but if you want to stick with fixed knives the HAk is good or one of Peter atwoods knives there small and discrete. Theres a thread going on regarding neck knives which are also great. Neck Knife Thread Im not into torches but there are some smallish surefire flashlights, fenix torches and the arc aa torches all seem to be great.
    Good luck in your searches.

3. kmcrawford111

kmcrawford111 Empty Pockets

I have a hard time taking this seriously. but you might want to carry something to use those batteries with.

4. nicknwong

nicknwong Loaded Pockets

Im beginning to think this as being a joke. i had a look through your past posts and you have a much more comprehensive amount of edc gear. you have a spyderco, surefire, paracord, ritter psk, a stinger and a LM xti. well...

5. boof

boof Loaded Pockets

I'm going to go with the other peoples sentiments on this thread and therefore make THISrecomendation for EDC gear. this is more for an outfit that might better suit you and your business clients yet let you retain your individual personality

6. Pwallwin

Pwallwin Loaded Pockets

:lolhammer: C'mon Dave, what is your current EDC? Seriously this time!

7. Dave568

Dave568 BST/Marketplace ban

Sorry guys, I guess I posted the wrong pic. Or maybe I just wanted to see how people would react to someone who carried beef jerky, 8 seemingly useless, bulky D batteries, and an enormous 14" bolo knife in an office environment. :-X

Here is my real EDC pic.

Spyderco Delica
    Surefire L2
    Leatherman Charxe xTI
    Strikeforce firestarter with about 10 tinderquick tabs inside of it
    Adventure Medical .3 Ultralight FAK
    Doug Ritter Personal Survival Kit with a few slight modifications of my own
    Seiko Titanium SLC033 Watch
    Garmin ETrex Vista Cx loaded with street maps for my state and 7 surrounding states
    McFeely's pocket wrench
    Small lockpick set
    Germ-X hand sanitizer

Attached Files:

• EDC.JPG
      EDC.JPG
      File size:
      32 KB
      Views:
  8. defusion

defusion Loaded Pockets

actually the balaclava is what got my attention :p
    wearing that with a nice suit would work just fine in any office environment, especially with the 14" bolo letter opener at hand :)

9. knightrider

knightrider Empty Pockets

Lets see... Delica, L2, Leatherman, Garmin GPS... I've got those same items. Great choices.
    EDCing your first items into the work place would show them that you're "a real go-getter" :laugh: