1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

My black and red EDC

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by NSaglibene, Apr 13, 2008.

1. NSaglibene

NSaglibene Empty Pockets

Quick snap of my EDC got some new stuff so I'm pretty happy with it right now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Custom Knife
    Cold Steel Culloden with Custom sheath
    Surefire E1B
    JDM key fob w/ red "H" & attached Photon
    I-Phone
    The Wallet Jr.
    Rotring 600
    Bic

2. tinyblob

tinyblob Loaded Pockets

Can you elaborate a bit on the "custom knife"? It's a nice looking blade.. Reminds me a bit of the Scrapyard knives. Where can i get one? ;D

3. El Verbo

El Verbo Empty Pockets

That is a very nice setup. People put up real nice to posts to share, but yours, stands out because it has the elements I like and hope to have. Your EDC looks very minimalistic and subtle, but looks to carry a big punch. The colors and styles and very uniform yet stands out. Well done!

4. Bob Lindell

Bob Lindell Loaded Pockets

Paraphrasing Tim Gunn: "You made it work!" :cool:

5. NSaglibene

NSaglibene Empty Pockets

Thanks for the comments guys, I especially like the one about being minimalistic, but packing a big punch. I feel that sums me up in a lot of ways.

As for the custom knife, its made by Justin Garvey who was making knives for Sayoc and Atienza Kali martial arts systems. It is a 5 inch blade, drop point with a slight re-curve. The handle is short, just under 4 inches, which makes it a great size to carry and has carbon fiber scales. It is made of s30v steel and the whole thing is coated black with "Gun Kote". This is definately my favorite knife ever, and if I could only have one part of my EDC it would be that. Unfortunately Justin has stopped making blades for the time being, but you could check up at his site, redwarriorweaponry.com

6. MikeDub

MikeDub Loaded Pockets

nice setup. how do you like the E1B?

7. NSaglibene

NSaglibene Empty Pockets

The E1B is really perfect for me, its got a good brightness. I love the user interface and the reverse pocket clip.

8. El Verbo

El Verbo Empty Pockets

Hey no prob! This post inspired me to grab an E1B for my new "All Business Attire EDC." Look for the post. Ha. As far as the brightness, it really enough to make somebody hurt from a faceful of Surefire?

9. NSaglibene

NSaglibene Empty Pockets

Compared to my 100 lumen L2 Digital Lumamax the brightness is just fine, the bean on this one is a little tighter so at times the light can be more intense like close up when I do most blinding of my friends and drunk people