1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

My 5.11 was stolen... :( replacement?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by MicroMike, Nov 1, 2014.

1. MicroMike

MicroMike Loaded Pockets

My 5.11 All Hazard Nitro was stolen out of my truck... full of kit... :(:mad:

On the bright side I get to shop for new gear!! Ive slowly been rebuilding and I though maybe I could use one of my other bags... But I truly miss that bag.

It was a good bag IMO. Perfect size for edc and day hikes in the park. I really liked the straps, internal frame sheet, beavertail, and internal molle. I had to add a MSM bottle corset to carry water.

Ive been debating on buying another one, or using this as a opportunity to try a new bag?

I am kind of leaning twards the TT Urban Operator....

2. Elg

Elg Loaded Pockets

Sorry for your loss. Hope you had insurance.
    Personally I would use this opportunity to try a new bag, just because change is supposedly good.;)

3. GatorMedic

GatorMedic Loaded Pockets

Don't mess around with a winning formula. Grab up another Nitro :) I might have to start carrying mine again now that it's getting cold and I'm carrying around a job shirt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. el chupacabra

el chupacabra Loaded Pockets

FWIW, I LOVE my TT Urban Operator. I've edc'd E&E, XRay, Emissary messenger, and an ITS discreet messenger. The UO is spacious and not too military looking.

5. Heavyduti

Heavyduti Banned

Great user name, we had bbq Chupacabra for dinner again last night.

el chupacabra likes this.
  6. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

I am really liking the Rush 24 the more that I use it.
    I especially like the 2 hidden flat pockets on each side as they hold my standard Sport Bottles perfectly and without adding bulk to the bag.

I am also trying to find reasons not to grab a Bihn Synapse 25 for upcoming trips over the Holidays.
    I have had a Synapse 19 since they came out and have always wanted a slightly bigger version. Once you have been bitten by Bihn it is tough to adapt to other bags at least for me it is!