1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Multiple Copies of the same Knife?And Why?

Discussion in 'Knives' started by EZDog, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Ross2187

Ross2187 Loaded Pockets

I only have one double. The Gerber Evo Mid Tanto. It was the first knife my gf ( now Wife) got me into in the EDC capacity. I've always had knives for work, but this was pure fun and pleasure. It got used hard and was worn out, loose, and a guy did a horrible job sharpening it. So I now have the original, and a fresh replacement.

2. nmpops

nmpops Loaded Pockets

I go by the old saying "2 is 1 and 1 is none". So when you find a knife or gun you like stock up. My favorite pocket knives are SAKs and Case Knives (Stockman mostly). So with that in mind I have 2 Tinkers, 2 Spartans, 2 Pioneers, 1 Cadet (another inbound), 6 Stockman and 2 Texas Jacks. These are the knives I rotate carrying. Just can't have too many. I also have 2 Huntsman (too big for my pocket) 1 in the tackle box and 1 in my truck console.

WillAdams likes this.
  3. tabbywmollya

tabbywmollya Loaded Pockets

I have 4 Kershaw shuffles. Lime black, purple and teal. I like the small size. Sometimes I will just carry one of the shuffles instead of my blur. Kinda of a rotation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

4. bryan123

bryan123 Loaded Pockets

Thanks Moshe, I have 12 Parker 51's, 6 Sheaffer Snorkels, and 2 Sheaffer PFM's.

I have 2 Esee Zancudos and a third on the way. This is because they came out with D2 steel and carbon fiber upgrades.

I also have a Spyderco dragonfly with VG10 on the way for when I need a less than 2 and a half inch blade. Probably won't be my last dragonfly.

#44 bryan123, Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2017