1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Multi-pocket bag for office environment?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Elkins45, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Elkins45

Elkins45 Empty Pockets

I like the size and layout of the Maxped Larkspur, but I don't want a bag that screams 'tactical' like the Maxped gear does. Who makes a classy and stealthy messenger or other bag that has lots of compartments and pockets, yet would work OK for an office environment? Concealed weapon capability would be a plus.

Any experience with this bag? They are on sale until 1-17-11. http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/3241,3330D_STM-Scout-Shoulder-Laptop-Bag-Medium.html

2. speedyturtle

speedyturtle Loaded Pockets

if price isn't a factor look up the ITS discreet messenger bag.

3. Elkins45

Elkins45 Empty Pockets

Thanks for the recommendation. I went to the website and it looked really great...until I clicked on the price. You weren't kidding when you said "If price isn't a factor".

4. jugoretz

jugoretz Loaded Pockets

5. bltkmt

bltkmt Loaded Pockets

I have been using a Rush 24 for this purpose, and love its organization with many pouches/pockets. However, I do not like its tactical appearance at all, and would prefer a much more stylish business-friendly alternative.

6. TomWelch

TomWelch Loaded Pockets

7. spiritof76

spiritof76 Loaded Pockets

Only available in amber/tan now, but the Eagle Creek Velocity Messenger has quite a few pockets. Classy businesslike look, although a bit on the stiff side, not really a soft case. More like firm-sided. No concealed carry compartment, though.

More pictures here. Plus a few more pockets on the front panel under the main flap. And no, that's not a misprint. $140 was the original price, although Campmor above sells it on clearance for $100 off.

8. Elkins45

Elkins45 Empty Pockets

Very good suggestion, and the price is right. I have one on the way. Thanks!

9. Elkins45

Elkins45 Empty Pockets

Update: the Eagle Creek bag from Campmor was a GREAT decision! Thanks to spiritof76 for the heads-up!