1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

MSTR Key?

Discussion in 'Keychain Tools' started by Molle Ninja, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Molle Ninja

Molle Ninja Empty Pockets

I don't think I've seen any of these posted here, so thought I'd share a picture:
    [​IMG]
    Size of a key. Decent back up when a SAK can't go with you (or even in addition to a knife).

2. irl314

irl314 Loaded Pockets

You're probably going to get this question quite a bit but... Where did you get that skull? is it a bead or a fidget?

3. Molle Ninja

It's a pewter bead. The maker is from Russia, I believe--Gagarin's Workshop. You can find them on eBay, but I bought mine from jigproshop.com.

4. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Nice tool. Two questions arise. (1) How do you sharpen it? (2) How do you avoid slicing your finger(s) once it is sharp but in your pocket? I ask because that sort of hook shaped cutting edge is like what you see on rescue hooks. I have rescue hooks stashed in my various FAK; the ones from BM; and I've been under the impression that sharpening them is not that easy. And with mine, I definitely do not want to be grabbing them by accident!

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

5. jggonzalez

jggonzalez Loaded Pockets

I wonder if it would be difficult to make a kydex sheath for one of these. Another option is the little pocket of my Leatherman sheath.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

6. Molle Ninja

I've had it on my keychain since November and have had no issues with the sharp edge. It's really positioned in a way that is not likely to nip you.

Not sure how one would sharpen it--maybe with a round rod?