1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Mp3 player

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by Atrain, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Atrain

Atrain Empty Pockets

how do you carry them?

2. sewer_rat

sewer_rat Loaded Pockets

Using an Ipod Touch.

METHOD ONE:
    Inside (chest) pocket of my hoodie. I installed a couple routing loops within the jacket part and an elasticized loop at the back collar of the hood for wire routing.

METHOD TWO:
    In my EDC bag, plugged into a Griffin Navigate which is clipped to the shoulder strap of the bag. IEMs (In Ear Monitors) plug into the end of the remote. Easy enough to unplug when setting bag down, mild safety arrangement should the bag drop with the ends still in my ears as they'll unplug from the remote pretty smoothly.

METHOD THREE:
    Using a rubber case with a belt clip, clipped sideways on my belt between the two back pockets of my pants. Connected to the Griffin Navigate which is usually clipped to my front belt loop or into that small pocket within the RH pocket of most denim pants.

3. brix

brix Loaded Pockets

Creative Zen 16gb:

Goes in my jumbo, I have the creative leather case that I can attach to the Molle which is pretty nice.

ipod Touch 32:

Just got this for video and I currently fits in my Janus Pouch on my Jumbo. Sit in the center organizer and the retention strap makes sure it stays in place.

4. jehan60188

jehan60188 Loaded Pockets

blackberry 8330 + pandora in the included leather(ish) sleeve

5. Narcosynthesis

Narcosynthesis Loaded Pockets

I have a 16gb flash Sony, which I keep inside a camera slipcase to stop the screen getting scratched. That is put in my pocket (normally front right or cargo pocket) with the headphones cable running up under my shirt.

The player I have (a829) was bought because at that point it was the largest capacity flash player, and in a nice thin format (about as wide as my phone, but shorter and thinner) so is easy to slip into a pocket - my headphones are generally a lot bulkier ;)

6. flostein

flostein Empty Pockets

I carry my 32 GB Zen

in a pouch that is usualy designed for a cellphone so i can attach it to any shoulder-strap.

Or while Jogging i have it in a neprene Arm Strap.

7. ObiHann

ObiHann Loaded Pockets

a) 80gb iPod Video (3G version, not the new iPod videos) goes in my backpack
    b) 8gb iPhone goes in my pocket

8. sbillard

sbillard Loaded Pockets

Samsung Z5 clipped on the belt (griffin case).