1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Molle Jetboil Pouch?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by OEM1, Mar 3, 2011.

1. OEM1

OEM1 Loaded Pockets

Does anyone know if they make a Molle pouch that fits or is sized to hold my Jetboil? I want something for the side of my Vulture 2 that can hold it comfortably. Thank you

2. datawireguy

datawireguy Loaded Pockets

I was thinking the same thing over the last few days. So I guess if someone answers we will both find out.

3. brix

brix Loaded Pockets

4. jimspriggs500

jimspriggs500 Empty Pockets

The Maxpedition 12x4 bottle holder will fit a Jetboil PCS. Watch this video [video]http://www.youtube.com/user/RoscoeBa#p/u/38/YS6z8VsG2hY[/video]

5. JeepGuySeattle

JeepGuySeattle Empty Pockets

there is one out there designed for the jetboil - i think i saw it a few days ago on optactical - i'm looking for the link ill post it as soon as i find it- sorry dude i don't seem to find it in history---

I found it - http://www.optactical.com/osjepo.html soe jetboil pouch

6. datawireguy

datawireguy Loaded Pockets

Thanks everyone for the quick responce. Yay more gear to buy!

7. OEM1

OEM1 Loaded Pockets

I found that the Maxpedition 12x5 Bottle Holder Pouch will hold the Jetboil + extra fuel. It also has a pocket on the front that can hold utensils, etc. They run anywhere from $29.00 - $40.00

8. lumbo007

lumbo007 Loaded Pockets

9. mossyoak

mossyoak Loaded Pockets

SOE is top notch stuff, much nicer than my Maxped stuff. thats who id buy from

10. OEM1

OEM1 Loaded Pockets

They do make really nice stuff, but to imply that Maxpedition Gear is not top notch is just flat out crazy. Maxpedition makes some of the highest quality gear out there. The Maxpedition 12x5 Bottle holder has more features and has plenty of room for extra fuels, etc.

11. mossyoak

mossyoak Loaded Pockets

I have much much more money tied up in Maxped gear, but SOE is better quality.

12. OEM1

OEM1 Loaded Pockets

I can't disagree with you. SOE makes great gear. But let's not make it seem like Maxpedition Gear is is second rate like Condor or Voodoo. Maxped uses top quality components for all their gear.

I just like the features better on the Maxped. The SOE looks like its made to fit the Jetboil very tightly. It seems that there is little room for extra fuel or utensils,etc. Like the Maxped 12x5. I wish that the SOE had more pics and more detailed descriptions of this product. I like it a lot, it just looks a little small for my needs.

Anyone have pictures of the TAD one?? The pic doesn't come up on their website.

Thanks!

13. AeroNautiCal

AeroNautiCal Loaded Pockets

I've been using the Lowepro Lens Case 2 to carry Nalgene/Guyot water bottles, and the Lens Case 4 to carry JetBoils. The cases accomplish this very well.

http://www.camera-shop.co.uk/acatalog/loweprolenscase2.jpg

http://static.letsbuyit.com/filer/images/uk/products/original/142/61/lowepro-lens-case-4-14261044.jpeg

That apart, they don't have Molle or additional exterior pockets, as such I've just bought three Maxpedition 10" X 4" and one 12" X 5" bottle holders (and numerous small/medium Maxped' pouches).

I'm very, very impressed with the design, materials and build quality, its certainly all top notch gear.

I've also been inspired by the posts showing the versatility of these holders, and could resist no longer... [​IMG]

14. lumbo007

lumbo007 Loaded Pockets

15. OEM1

OEM1 Loaded Pockets

I like that TAD Pouch. I just don't know I'm ready to drop that kind of coin on a pouch. So far I'm leaning towards getting the Maxpedition. Besides my bag is a Maxpedition so the Foliage will match it nice.

16. OEM1

OEM1 Loaded Pockets

After reading tons of reviews and researching the alternatives, I went ahead and ordered the Maxpedition 12x5 Bottle Holder (Foliage) for my Jetboil.

The other pouches were really nice also. But I think the size of the Maxpedition Pouch was the ultimate factor. I like that I can fit my Jetboil comfortably with extra fuels, utensils, etc. I can also use the exterior zippered pouch for smaller mess items, etc.

Stay tunes for pictures!

17. Chiral

Chiral Loaded Pockets

a maxped 10x4 fits a jetboil pcs but it's really really tight.