1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Minimalistic wallet search

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by SBloke, Sep 11, 2008.

1. xxForceTenxx

xxForceTenxx Loaded Pockets

This is pretty cool. Do you have the nylon or leather one?

For myself, I have a Levenger Card wallet. Unfortunately, after 10 years, it's starting to show major wear and will be in need of replacement soon. Since I'm cutting down on what I carry, I'm looking at something like the one you linked, or this:

Duluth Pack Credit card wallet

I prefer to have something fold and keep them from slipping around or pocket lint getting in between then. Since I carry my E2D in the same pocket, I don't want the cards damaged/broken/worn.

2. MikeN

MikeN Loaded Pockets

3. mwalle6

mwalle6 Loaded Pockets

The Magic Wallet is my new favorite. Holds a good amount of cards and is really easy to access cash. Google it, they sell it all over and its cheap.

4. tso

tso Loaded Pockets

like the one happycow is now selling?

5. jprivott

jprivott Empty Pockets

Whoooaaaaa! Alright. I'm back from the dead. I have carried a trifold wallet for the last three years or so, but like a few of you, hate carrying it in my back pocket (plus, some of my pants/shorts are prone to it falling out) and wanted to pare it down since I only have use for a few cards and cash. I came back to the forum recently to try a money clip/ID wallet like I had previously, but to no avail. In the meantime, someone posted a link to the Makr wallets. These were a nice idea, but not for the cost. Since they were kind enough to post the dimensions, I cut out some of my own.

[​IMG]

I made the small one first, then saw the actual Makr dimensions and made one that size. Though it is larger it still holds cards, etc. securely. I use it to hold business, grocery, etc. cards but it stays at home.

6. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

found this site the other day by accident...these wallets are very interesting,,very nice layout,,so very thin, expandable, come in many style looks.. no stitching,, and washable and wont tear ,,usa made ...and cheap too..

http://www.mightywallets.com/

7. sino2

sino2 Loaded Pockets

thx for the info about the mighty wallet. i saw one of them(the one with the Pi nummer on it) on amazon. but it was a other wallet type, trifold.
    i like that might wallet thing. it has all feature i could need. you can get them from ebay, but sadly us/uk sellers accept only paypal.
    but instructables.com has many DIY guides how to make your own tyvek wallet, with that package bags from the shipping/postservice(fedex).

8. uncleben03

uncleben03 Loaded Pockets

I've been carrying the nylon one for about a month now. I LOVE it compared to my MASSIVE leather badge-holder wallet I had before. I just started sticking cash in my pocket, NYLA wallet in the normal back pocket. It's a life saver on my butt cheeks so far, only thing is I find myself patting my pocket a lot to make sure the NYLA wallet is still there since it's so small.

9. xxForceTenxx

xxForceTenxx Loaded Pockets

Thanks. I carry mine in front pocket to avoid the "Is it there" thoughts as well as any pick pocketing or it falling out. I'm still reducing the number of cards I have (amazing how many one carries)...