1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Mini keychain lights

Discussion in 'Keychain Tools' started by NeverAnonymous, Jun 16, 2012.

1. GSDnPWC

GSDnPWC Loaded Pockets

Maratac AAA

2. CanvasNBrass

CanvasNBrass Loaded Pockets

I randomly went into Target today on the way home from buying clothes....and what do I find? Two (A black and a blue) of those Life+Gear keychain lights. The price was good, but a really randomly number. $2.02. Unusual, but whatever. I'm surprised at how nice they are.

mooshisho likes this.
  3. wangzhongtao

wangzhongtao Empty Pockets

I suggest you get one Fenix E05 or an Itp A3,which will definitely save you a lot of trouble when it comes to everyday carrying whether with your key ring or a carabiner on your belt.Those two tiny flashlights will never loosen itselves unless you do it.

4. larrupin

larrupin Loaded Pockets

I found 4 of the little life gear lights others have mentioned above left at a target in another town. Bought all of them gave one to each member of family and they love them!
    These little lights put out good, useable light for their size. Really works better than I thought it would.

5. kynwatch

kynwatch Loaded Pockets

Has anyone actual handled a Fenix LD01? I've been eyeballing them for a few weeks and was wondering about the switch. It just seems like a weak point.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

6. kturnbull

kturnbull Loaded Pockets

I've been watching CPF for about a year now, hoping someone will sell their TiFli ... but no such luck. It's the grail of keychain lights for me.

7. Monocrom

Monocrom Loaded Pockets

I have a Fenix L0D. Same exact light as the LD01 only with Strobe and S.O.S. settings as well. Never had an issue with the bezel when twisting the light on, or cycling through its various modes.

8. ketchupgun

ketchupgun Loaded Pockets

I cannot express enough love for the Feniz EO5. Small as hell. Powerful enough. I pocked it over the EO1 (?) which was slightly bigger and i knew the different settings would drive me nuts. I like one flood setting on my keylight.

Funny story: my car battery died at the drive in. The employee who boosts cars came over. Popped the hood and he shines his generic flashlight ( which looked like 2 AAs size) onto the battery...i shine my tiny EO 5 and it illuminates the entire engine and everything under the hood. He sheepishly puts away his light. Lol

9. READYSETGO
    • In Omnia Paratus

READYSETGO Loaded Pockets

I like the funny story - good way to use EDC!

10. David L. Holt

David L. Holt Loaded Pockets

I've carried the LD01 as
    my EDC light for the better part of a year. Never had an issue with the bezel. Trying to transition it to my keychain light and get a stronger EDC, but just can't get beyond how much I love the form factor of the LD01