1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Military, Police, Fire, EMT's, what watch do you wear??

Discussion in 'Watches' started by Southpaw, Oct 10, 2012.

1. CastleBravo

CastleBravo Empty Pockets

Yes. The red face as I've read was a very limited run. I might be completely off but that's what I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra 6 Actual likes this.
  2. thekapow

thekapow EDC Junkie!!!!!

Really?, i got it used from a collector in another town.. Think he got it in japan

3. CastleBravo

CastleBravo Empty Pockets

I'm looking into it for you. Hope this is one of them cause that would be super cool.

Cobra 6 Actual and thekapow like this.
  4. BLeon

BLeon Loaded Pockets

One of these.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A4VC, Cobra 6 Actual and Radley like this.
  5. Mr.Fox

Mr.Fox Loaded Pockets

check out resco instruments.

6. grrradical

grrradical Loaded Pockets

edit: wrong thread lol

7. wolfhunter3877

wolfhunter3877 Loaded Pockets

My EDC work watch, a Breitling Avenger Blackbird 44mm. Awesome watch, a lot lighter than most Breitling offerings and just right on my wrist. The strap is very comfortable as well.

[​IMG]

8. sap

sap Loaded Pockets

LE. Been wearing a Lum Tec Combat B16 for a few years now.

9. Alezi

Alezi Empty Pockets

I wore many years G-shock mudman G-9000 but its strap broke down for good. I fixed it with paracord, but didn't like it as much anymore. So I bought Suunto Core because I wanted more features like thermometer, compass and barometer for my hobbies. Although I love Core, I have given thought about buying new G-shock because one can never has too many watches. ;)

[​IMG]

Doc Steelgrave and A4VC like this.
  10. Jay PS

Jay PS Loaded Pockets

I've been wearing the Casio G-Shock Rangeman GW-9400 for a couple of years. I really couldn't ask for more in a watch unless I wanted to go smartwatch and all. This thing is rugged, easy to use and has all the bells and whistles that I need.

[​IMG]

Torque and A4VC like this.
  11. lodi781

lodi781 Loaded Pockets

Been away for a while, but Ilike this thread. Fire service, I have always had great luck with swiss army. My first one lasted me 15years, 10 in the career service. It met it's demise on a vacation to hawaii, salt water got into it. I replaced it with a swiss army Maverick Chrono and love it. I wish they had the INOX out when I was replacing my old one though, THAT is a seriously tough watch.

12. polak187

polak187 Loaded Pockets

Yup time for a bump. My on/off duty watches don't change much. I have few watches that I'm saving for special occasions but I don't switch my watch when I get home. I started with citizen aqua something that I've lost. My next watch was a luminox navy seal that I broke twice and finally gave up on the brand. Followed that with Doxa Caribbean that was my steady Edc for the longest time. It served me well for almost 8 years. I was tried to spice it up a bit with Fortis Spacematic but I broke that. Followed by Maratac Aviator which was ok and finally got my holy grail: seiko srp777. I don't think I'm getting another watch. I'm done (famous last words of gadget addict).

13. Chiles

Chiles Loaded Pockets

Firefighter/Paramedic updating my watch! I now wear a Casio G-Shock GW-M5610! I have small wrists and the smaller profile of this watch is nice to have! It's also nice with it being atomic. So many people just use their phones now but if I'm on a bad call or something and need to jot down times I give medications, do procedures, etc, a flick of the wrist is better than getting my nasty gloved hand into my pocket!

[​IMG]

EXCALIBUR likes this.
  14. ffmedic245

ffmedic245 Loaded Pockets

I actually wear a Hamilton khaki mechanical. I like having the second hand to take pulses.

15. EXCALIBUR

EXCALIBUR Loaded Pockets

"When seconds count, count on firefighters." Thank you for your service.

Chiles likes this.
  16. TXLineman

TXLineman Loaded Pockets

I wore (and eventually pocket carried after the strap broke) a Timex Ironman in my army days. My battle buddy gave it to me near the end of basic when he got a new watch, and I wore it all through my first tour in Iraq. Eventually the strap broke and I lost one of the spring bars, so I put a loop of 550 cord through the remaining spring bar and kept the watch as a pocket watch. I finally lost it about halfway through my second tour in Iraq. It fell behind a desk, I left I there, went on leave, and when I came back my unit had moved. So it's still kicking around COP 763 in Iraq somewhere.

17. Chiles

Chiles Loaded Pockets

No, thank you my friend.

Just looked those up and WOW! They look really nice! I unfortunately have a bad habit of taking my watch off to wash my hands that I'm trying to break. I left my last 5610 at a hospital we took a transfer to and I called them within probably 40 minutes and it was "nowhere to be seen" and nobody could find it. It was a tiny department with like 5 employees in there... whatever.

EXCALIBUR likes this.
  18. nick nitro

nick nitro Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

Usually a diver like my Doxa Sharkhunter or a g-shock

19. mr_tirant

mr_tirant Loaded Pockets

Paramedic here [​IMG]

Torque likes this.
  20. dreiwhit

dreiwhit Loaded Pockets

When I was a reserve deputy, the advice I was given was to get a cheap watch from Wal Mart. The reason why is that if I had to go hands on, the watch may get broken. It was better to break a cheap watch than a more expensive one.