1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Mike

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Doraglier, Mar 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Doraglier

Doraglier Empty Pockets

Greetings from the City of the Forest Hills, partially on the edges of the Brazilian outskirts, unsurprisingly somewhat drowned into the forest — now straight to the reason, I got to the point of a borderline paranoia, if that's even a thing. Got sick of having to deal with never-ending urban and natural dangers that ruined my day so many times. Started caring, stuck an umbrella and a kitchen cleaver in my backpack, went out with some extra weight around. But it wasn't enough... I never had enough gear to deal with every single gravel that befell upon my way. I added more stuff, and more and more and more...

I am able to worry less now you know. But only after I spend at least one hour checking and verifying if every single piece of equipment is indeed inside my bag and working properly before leaving, the bag that now weights almost ten kilos (even though it really doesn't seem to). I hope to find some kind of eye-opening information based off of other people's ways here. I can only hope... and search.

2. Nick4305
    • In Omnia Paratus

Nick4305 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Hello and welcome from Italy.

3. Gary Gross

Gary Gross Loaded Pockets

Welcome aboard from Indiana, USA!