1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Messsenger or Laptop Bag for 15 inch laptop

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Ghostbear68, May 8, 2019.

1. Ghostbear68

Ghostbear68 Loaded Pockets

I normally use a TAD EDC bag for my EDC Bag. But i try to keep my work bag seperate since I work in a secure area. I want to keep my TAD bag locked in my car at work but have a messenger bag or laptop bag to keep enough items in that if need be will get me back to my car.

I have been looking at several options and like the vanquest envoy. My laptop is 15 inch. I dont want something huge like the Envoy-17. I would prefer the Envoy-13. however, it doesnt seem to support my laptop size.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good messenger bag or laptop bag that is not overly large or overly high priced but durable?

2. Bimmer4me

Bimmer4me Loaded Pockets

3. Hook

Hook Loaded Pockets

I bought one of these for my fire dept use, my laptop, binders, folders etc. I was extremely pleased with the construction and durability. Hold my 15.6" laptop with ease. Plenty of room for EDC items when I need it to fill that role. Only thing I wish it had was a water bottle holder with a strap or something to secure it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07GXL5BL2?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

4. tbzbbt

tbzbbt Loaded Pockets

In what style? Tacticool or bright and peppy? I have several Crumpler Messenger bags that have bright contrasting interiors on modern stylish designs. They are far from a tacticool molle-fest.

Tbzbbt

5. Blitzwing
    • In Omnia Paratus

Blitzwing Loaded Pockets

I'm selling a vertx courier if your interested.. It's nice, I just went a different way

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

6. Ghostbear68

Ghostbear68 Loaded Pockets

Decided to take a chance on the vanquest envoy-13 gen 4. I did some research and found that vanquest has 100 day warranty return policy. So wont be an issue to return if it does not fit.

AlgoOPC likes this.
  7. Blitzwing
    • In Omnia Paratus

Blitzwing Loaded Pockets

I've done the same route... But the flaps on messenger bags annoy me.. I went with hazard 4 Sherman and that was a very nice bag... Tried 5.11 they were good too but a little too much for my needs.. Went with the vertx courier because it had no flap.. Very nice but by that time my job changed so I went a different route...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

8. MisterD

MisterD Empty Pockets

I would suggest a Hazard 4 Defense Courier, or a Vertx Courier. They can both fit up to a 15.6” laptop and are exceptionally durable. I saw someone mention having to deal with messenger bag front flaps. If that is going to be an issue, then I definitely recommend the Vertx Courier. It has no flap, and doesn’t give off the tacticool look that some other bags do.