1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Men....it's time to talk about your Nutsac.

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by DRPoolio, Jun 23, 2022.

1. DRPoolio

DRPoolio Loaded Pockets

It had to be done, this needs to get out in the open so it can be addressed by the collective expertise from the members of this forum. So, here's your chance. I'll start:

Hi everyone, my name is Don and I carry a Nutsac.

Who's with me? These are great looking and highly functional EDC vessels. Let's discuss.

twin63 and demPho like this.
  2. demPho

demPho Loaded Pockets

Excellent product all the way around. I’ve loved them for a while and finally bought a Tac Sac. Unfortunately I really don’t use it much, certainly not how I thought I would. It has ended up as more of a storage solution than carry solution but I enjoy knowing that I have it.

Here it is in Bible bag/church bag mode.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlgoOPC, Nick4305 and twin63 like this.
  3. twin63

twin63 Loaded Pockets

I have a Tac Sac 13. It’s a great bag. I bought it to force me to pare down my work EDC after a surgery, but I just can’t seem to leave my Pathfinder and normal load out at the house.

I’m really not much of a messenger bag guy, but I keep it around for occasions when it fits a need and I want something more business oriented than my Vanquest Envoy 13.

smokingfish and demPho like this.
  4. DRPoolio

DRPoolio Loaded Pockets

Tac Sac 13 here as well. Just right for my daily business carry. I have my CCW set up similar to demPho above, just a slightly smaller gun and pouch. It holds more than I thought it would. Even with my CCW, I can drag along my laptop if necessary as well as any documents/folders/presentations type crap that might be with my on any given day. For me, walking into a clients office with a pack just seems to say, 'I brought all my :censored:'.

twin63 and demPho like this.
  5. demPho

demPho Loaded Pockets

Funny NutSac story:

We went as guests to a friend’s church one Sunday. It’s a large church (not my preference) but they have a serious facility and staff. Anyway, we’re standing in the main hallway into the “campus” and I saw the 3, suited security personnel approaching. They greeted me respectfully and asked if anyone had checked my bag. I refrained from snarking if they had checked all the women’s purses, instead, politely responded that they had not. One asked if he could, to which I obliged. I flapped open the Tac Sac and at the time had it configured much like this picture but with addition of a Surefire EDCL2-T and Leatherman Free with an obvious trauma kit as well. One of them went, “Wow! You’re prepared.” Another looked mesmerized and the third grinning when I responded essentially that I was an asset not a threat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DRPoolio and twin63 like this.
  6. Drjones

Drjones Loaded Pockets

>Surefire EDCL2-T

How do you like the SF EDC L2?

7. demPho

demPho Loaded Pockets

I like it! I have L1T as well. They’re great lights and SF is always a reliable option. I will say that it quickly got relegated to plate carrier duty as it’s not my ideal edc form factor nor user interface.

I really like the OLight Warrior Mini 2 for daily use, especially with moonlight mode, though I prefer SF for overtly tactical purposes.

I’d like to add a Modlite handheld to the mix but am avoiding the investment currently.

8. Mike Smith

Mike Smith Loaded Pockets

Awe! I have a NutSac issue. Let’s see, where do I start. Lol I have the following:

1- Rucksack, 1- Duffel, 1- Doppsac, 2- Caddies, 2- Man-Bag :censored: it, 1- Muy Granda, 2- TacSac11, 1- TACSAC 15, 1- Satchel 13, 1-Mag Satch, 2- Admin Pouches. I might have missed 1 or 2 of something. Lol

I keep the Muy Granda in the office as my court bag. There’s a ballistic panel in it. All the others have a specific use as well. I might have a couple that I don’t regularly use. Lol

demPho, DRPoolio and twin63 like this.
  9. DRPoolio

DRPoolio Loaded Pockets

Will done Mike, that's some serious Nutsac commitment there!

10. smokingfish

smokingfish Loaded Pockets

Think I'm going to get a 13, once they have the color I want, grey.

twin63 likes this.
  11. Neo9710

Neo9710 Loaded Pockets

SO I am REALLY tempted to buy their duffel bag. They are finally back in stock. I do understand the "buy once-cry once" mentality. But it is $299!! I'm starting to take more weekend trips and a duffel bag will definitely fit the bill. Also looking for an pouch (possibly admin style) to put general crap in (flashlights, pen, chapstick, earphone case, chargers, etc)

12. demPho

demPho Loaded Pockets

Heads up: they’re a bit smaller than one would hope. Bought one as a gift and wasn’t quite enough for a weekender for a “typical” guy. As a gear and edc freak like us, depending of course on packing/travel style, it may not quite fit the bill. Mileage varies.

13. Neo9710

Neo9710 Loaded Pockets

:censored: - just saw your reply and your right. It's a tad too small - gonna return it. But now I am stuck in the same position! Need a duffel bag! I saw the Ruitertassen Guardian Duffel and Pathfinder backpack on Carl Murawsky's Youtube page and they look AWESOME! But I also saw the Nutsac on his page too. But the price is $419 and it is only a smidgen bigger! OUCH! The Nutsac is 18 x 10 x 9.5 inches. The Ruitertassen Overland bag 19.7 x 10.6 x 9.8 inches. A friend recommended one of the Yeti bags (I think it was the Panga waterproof duffel but to be honest, that thing is UGLY. The Crossroads - not bad but haven't looked at the size yet.

BTW - just bought the Modlite HOG! Haven't put it through the paces yet but going to! I have the PL150 that goes between a Glock 19 and Springfield Armory 10mm with no problems at all. Also have one mounted to a rifle and its SOLID.

https://ruitertassen.com/product/waterproof-waxed-cotton-duffle-bag/