1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Megacocoon?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by rmrf, Feb 9, 2016.

1. rmrf

rmrf Loaded Pockets

Several years ago I've found that laptop power pouch from old swissgear backpack perfectly fits all my edc tools I need for work inside. Also it nicely fits inside of any backpack or bag. What worries me that it started to fall apart I'm unable to find alternative. Cocoon is way smaller.

Is there any nice EDC megacocoons? :)

On the photo below Cocoon is on the left, my current Megacocoon next to it. The rest is what usually fits in my pouch (plus extra I'm lazy to bring from a garage) :)

[​IMG]

2. MikeM

MikeM Loaded Pockets

A Kifaru Pull Out could work and I'm sure someone on here knows of a less expensive alternative.

Mike

3. Barchack

Barchack Loaded Pockets

You really can't beat Kifaru pull-outs. The price is great for the product. I have a few of their 500D ones and I can't recommend them enough.

4. panzer

panzer Loaded Pockets

pencil cases from your local big box retailer.

5. Spyke

Spyke Loaded Pockets

Set of Matroskya pouches? Second smallest will probably be perfect plus you'll have others for more stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. deeker

deeker Loaded Pockets

Klein tool pouches from Home Depot or Lowes.

7. 62Tele

62Tele Loaded Pockets

Check the measurements, but that looks to be about the same size as a Goruck Padded Fielf Pocket Echo. It might be more than you want, but its padded, comes with simple internal organization I find pretty handy, and of course it's very well made.

A little less expensive might be a toiletry kit from Eagle Creek or something similar - REI sells a few options. I'm mixed on what I've seen at the big box hardware stores - some of the stuff is pretty reasonable for the price, others are junk. If the Klein pouches are as good as their tools they should be pretty decent.

8. Municipal_Jedi

Municipal_Jedi Loaded Pockets

How big are we talking? You could look at the Kifaru Mini Long pockets they are 11x5x2.5 or so.

9. cbthedookie

cbthedookie Loaded Pockets

Tumi includes a zip pouch that I use for my laptop powerpack, but not sure if it is available separately - I have a couple from tumi bag purchases. I have a little maxped zipper pouch that I use for all other chargers and cables but not sure on the pouch name and may be a bit small for what you are after.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk