1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Maxpedition Neatfreak attachments?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Greaser, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Greaser

Greaser Loaded Pockets

Hokey dokey then...So what attachments would you be able to fasten to a Neatfreak that would work well? :thinking: A 3x5 on the front pocket? Can you put anything on the sides? :brickwall:
    A Remora with a front pouch attached and a couple of M1's or M2's on the sides sounds cool too! :sigh: :doh:

2. maximus

maximus Empty Pockets

I have a Monkey Admin Pouch attached to the front of my Neatfreak. Use to have a cacoon attached to the side.

3. Splusmer

Splusmer Empty Pockets

I used to have an MCAP on mine, but the way I had the bag and the MCAP packed made it just overwhelming. If you, however, aren't putting bulky stuff in there it should work well. Right now the only thing I have on my Neatfreak are four "Slotted Quick Attach Female SR Buckles" that I got from Kifaru, two on each side grab handle. I use these to attach to the male ends of compression strap on other packs to "dock" (to use the Kifaru terminology) the bag to larger bags (it doesn't work on all "one inch" buckles--some are a shade too narrow and pop loose easily). If you've go something that can attach to one of these buckles that's another option beyond MOLLE/PALS. (I've got these same buckles on my Pack-Rat.)

4. cssims

cssims Empty Pockets

I have the Maxpedition Triad Admin Pouch on mine.

Left: Gerber Suspension
    Middle: 2 Battuca Battery cases for batteries. (CR123A mainly.)
    Right: Midland Weather Radio(Fits perfectly in the radio pouch. Too bad it's not the best of weather radios.)

To me it made more sense so I didn't have to store so many batteries internally to the Neatfreak. Before adding the Triad I only had a Maxpedition Single Sheath on the outside for my Gerber. For the most part I was using it to carry various tools, extra AA/AAA/CR123A batteries, Tikka XP, 2 WD Passport hard drives, and a Case Logic 12 cd case for working on PC's and/or networking stuff if needed.