1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Maxpedition Mini Pocket Organizer now available?

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by Quixotica, Feb 14, 2011.

1. NeonLights

NeonLights Loaded Pockets

I still haven't received my Battery Junction order placed 3+ months ago which had a Maxped Mini Organizer in it. I went ahead and ordered one from EDC Depot last week, and got it a couple of days later. I was planning on replacing my old CountyComm pocket organizer that I've been using for the last 4-5 years or so with the Mini, as they are close to the same size (the Maxped Mini is a tiny bit smaller), but it looks like I'll be keeping the CC organizer in use instead. I was hoping the elastic strapping on both sides inside the Maxped organizer would make it much more useful, but if even half of them are loaded with the stuff I carry, it becomes too thick and bulky to comfortably carry in a cargo pants pocket. It probably has as much to do with what I've been used to carrying in the CC organizer as with the faults of Maxped Mini itself, but it looks like I'll stick with my CC organizer for now.

2. Bolster

Bolster Loaded Pockets

I'm not so thrilled with the external molle webbing, front pocket, and velcro patch. Just makes it harder to get in an out of the pocket. I may be modifying mine some, haven't decided yet.

3. Iolaus

Iolaus Loaded Pockets

I'm ok with the webbing, but I agree about the front pocket; I'll never use it, and it just gets in the way.