1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Maxpedition Mini Pocket Organizer now available?

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by Quixotica, Feb 14, 2011.

1. sveqs

sveqs Loaded Pockets

I have an order pending for almost a month now... It's a 6 dollar item for me but I can imagine the aggravation it's causing the site

2. NeonLights

NeonLights Loaded Pockets

You can remove the stitching between some of the loops to create bigger loops. I've done this on my CC pocket organizer with good success.

3. Iolaus

Iolaus Loaded Pockets

4. willydigger

willydigger Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered a khaki for my Noatak.

5. Noodles

Noodles Loaded Pockets

I just got an update on mine from Optics Planet. Still looking at two more weeks to wait. I ordered it on October 21st.

6. willydigger

Well the eBay one might fall through too. It's been over a week from Iowa to Baltimore. Usually it only take a couple days.

It would be nice if the Micro had molle webbing, I'd just get that instead.

7. Iolaus

Iolaus Loaded Pockets

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder as well. A week is about the outside range for a package in USPS First Class Mail.

8. Iolaus

Iolaus Loaded Pockets

Interesting. I received this email at almost the same exact time that I posted the earlier post.

9. willydigger

Wow. I sent them an email also and they said they were checking into it. I ordered khaki too. I'll post if I get the same reply.

10. swnh

swnh Loaded Pockets

Or use safety pins to make the loops smaller.

11. willydigger

Mine is still lost in the mail somewhere. They offered me the same deal, an alternate color or a reduced rate on the next batch of in-stock supply. I told them I would wait for either a reduced rate Barnacle with partial refund or Mini. Who knows, maybe it will turn up in the mail.

12. Iolaus

Iolaus Loaded Pockets

:sigh: Makes you wonder if they ever had them in the first place, huh? I told them I was specifically looking for khaki, and to let me know when the new stock came in.

13. willydigger

I initially thought something was up, but I can't see the motive. Seems risky and the gain on there part isn't worth it. See my email response below. I assume your issue was the first.

First Email Response
    According to USPS.com, it was accepted by our post office on the 2nd but that is all it says. We are concerned about this and glad you brought this to our attention since this is the 2nd package we've heard of that was shipped on the 2nd of November that didn't arrive and doesn't have any status after it arrived at our post office.

We will contact our post office rep about these 2 issues and see if she can find out if the packages even made it to the sort center. We had an issue in February of this year where our post office lost an entire bag of packages that we shipped out. I am hoping that this is not the same situation. We'll contact our rep and see what she can find out for us.

We'll keep you posted if she can tell us anything. I'm not sure what is going on here.

Second

If we had another khaki mini pocket organizer, we would mail another package to you and if the first package arrived, you could return to sender. We only have a digital camo and an OD green mini pocket organizer in stock. Would you be interested in either of those? We can wait a bit longer to see if the post office rep can find out anything and get the package moving but if she is not able to, we do self-insure our packages. We can offer a full refund to your PayPal account. We can also offer you a discounted price on a khaki mini pocket organizer when we get more in stock at the end of the month. We can sell it to you for our price that we pay Maxpedition so it will be cheaper than what you paid in our eBay store and what the cost is online at Maxpedition's site.

Third (after inquiring about the Barnacle)
    We're sorry that this has happened. We've had a few packages lately just sit somewhere for awhile and there have been some that have been found and eventually moved on and were received by the buyer but there have been a few that have not been found. I don't know if they were damaged enroute but we never received anything back if they were.

We want to make sure that you feel we have taken care of you with this transaction and we want you to be happy with the purchase. We will do all we can to have you leave us as a happy customer.

We will keep you posted as to when we receive the barnacles in khaki and also when the mini pocket organizers come in. We'll keep watching the status on USPS.com to see if anything changes.

14. lgflorin

lgflorin Loaded Pockets

Something is up.I got a refund too plus the same message.
    "We just received back the package that we mailed to you on the 2nd of November. The post office returned it in a bag for damaged items. According to the note we received from USPS in the bag, the package was damaged enroute to you and the item (mini EDC pocket organizer) was missing from the package. We just received back an empty, ripped package. We are very sorry about this. We would like to make it right if we can. We no longer have the khaki mini pocket organizer in stock but we may have an OD green one or a digital camo we could send instead. If neither of those will work for you, we will offer a full refund with our apologies. When we do receive more of the mini pocket organizers in khaki in stock, we'd like to offer it to you at the price we pay Maxpedition for it. I'm not sure how much that is but it is less than what you paid and what Maxpedition sells them for on their site. We should have more in about 2-3 weeks. Once again, our apologies for this."

15. willydigger

Did either of you get a tracking number? He gave me one that says it was picked up in Utah on 11/2. That leads me to believe he actually tried to ship it.

16. Iolaus

Iolaus Loaded Pockets

As far as I can find, no tracking number. All I got was an automated notice on the 2nd that its status was changed to "shipped," followed by the email on the 9th telling me there was a problem.

Whatever. I got a refund, and if they offer me what I want for cheap later, I'll take it. 'til then, I'm not out any money, so I'm not going to stress it.

It is odd though.

17. lgflorin

lgflorin Loaded Pockets

No tracking number, just e-mail it was shipped on Nov.2 followed by e-mail on the 9th about ripped package.

18. TooQuiet

TooQuiet Loaded Pockets

19. Noodles

Noodles Loaded Pockets

20. Iolaus

Iolaus Loaded Pockets