1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Maxpedition FalconII back..

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by bravo, Feb 20, 2008.

1. bravo

bravo Empty Pockets

hi,
    could you tell me if the FalconII has a mesh in the back? or is it the same nylon of the backpack construction?
    i can't understand looking at the pictures on the maxpedition's site.
    i ask it because some nylon back are too much aggressive with clothes and it's not good in edc...

thnx and regards!

2. Valerian

Valerian Tea-powered admin

I don't have one, so can't say for sure, but looking at the pics, I'd say it doesn't. Looks like the same nylon. You can see better pics of it at Milspecmonkey's site, the Falcon II is about halfway down the page.

3. pu1869

pu1869 Empty Pockets

Just checked my Falcon II and the back material is the same as the rest of the pack, 1000D Cordura.

I have not had any problems with the bag material and most clothing such as Fleece, Coolmax or Cotton.

Hope this helps.

4. bravo

bravo Empty Pockets

5. Circle of Owls

Circle of Owls Loaded Pockets

The Pygmy Falcon II does have a mesh covered foam back, I'm surprised that the full-sized Falcon does not. The Pygmy is probably more suitable for EDC though, if that is what you are looking for; it is very comfortable and has far more space that I can use. (knife provided to provide an autofocus target)

[​IMG]

6. bravo

bravo Empty Pockets

:ty: for the picture
    unfortunally the falconII would have all the features i'm looking for (except the mesh back) and the pygmy not... :shrug:
    here in Italy only 1 retailer sells maxpediton products and he's very far so i can't analyze them...

regards