1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice
  1. wundergussy

wundergussy Loaded Pockets

I like the top one! That's just what I'm looking for.

2. RMinNJ

RMinNJ Loaded Pockets

Yep...that is a regular Parker Blue Gel. I don't mind how long they last (a lot of complaints there) as they are
    easy to come by and don't cost much. The ONLY think I don't like about the blue gel is it will wash away with water;
    you cannot address a letter with it for mail. The black gel I found water resistant.

I spent a day taking notes with the Maxmadco (remember that thread)... it was great with the black gel ..I'm not too
    used to the black color though..

3. ghorn11

ghorn11 Loaded Pockets

I thought I read somewhere that you can fit a uniball signo ink into this body. Can anyone confirm?

4. RMinNJ

RMinNJ Loaded Pockets

I saw someone cut up a Jetstream refill to fit in a Jotter. I have a Jetstream refill.. while the length and wide spring stop can both be cut down , the tip becomes too wide where it switches to plastic...it will not extend out the Maxmadco
    hole. A uniball signo may have a different tip and perhaps that will work..But the refill body can't be too thick else it will not fit in Maxmadco lower body. Looking at a signo refill on the web, the body looks too thick to fit in the lower portion of the Maxmadco. A fat pen like the Retro51 can take these refills as it is all hollow and open inside the pen.

5. nick nitro

nick nitro Loaded Pockets

Just took delivery of a maxmadco pen a few days ago. An instant favorite right out of the box. Form follows function and is self evident with this pen. Amazing.

6. nick nitro

Follow up....After a couple of weeks in the hot Alabama weather working out of a backpack I can report that the maxmadco is spectacular. Writing on a rite-in-the-rain spiral notebook was problem free. The gel ink did not smudge when left alone for a few minutes. The ink did not run during the rainstorms when I was referencing previous notes. I did not try to write in it while it was raining, so no report on that. I suspect fisher refills are the order of the day, but I just do not like how they write. As a side note I have purchased numerous fisher black medium point refills and (for me) they have all been different in performance for some reason. Maxmadco is impressive.

7. RMinNJ

RMinNJ Loaded Pockets

Ah, that would be the Parker black gel refill..yes, it does much better with water. The blue Parker gel is another story..a nice dark blue but it will wash away even after being on the paper for months. The maxmadco pen though
    makes writing with all these refills great.

8. nick nitro

Thanks for the info. I went looking for refills yesterday and bought black, only because they did not have blue. Does anyone know of blue that will be permanent on this type paper?

9. Yetitrician

Yetitrician Loaded Pockets

People seem to be ordering these.. is there a super secret club? Of a special hand shake? I have literally been waiting months to buy one. I'm about to abandon the whole thing out of principal. Can someone please let me know where to get one.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

10. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Email maxmadco and say you wanna be on the waiting list. And then you wait. :)

11. wundergussy

wundergussy Loaded Pockets

I lucked out and got interested when he had some available; there was a Buy It Now link on his site so I, uh, bought it then.

12. maxmadco

maxmadco Loaded Pockets

I do not know how you could be waiting for months as the pens have not been sold out that long.
    Their was another maxmadco thread which has disappeared for some reason and I did mention on it to email me if you wanted to be put on the waiting list. Their is no secret to getting one, I just have to have them finished.

Kidplunge and KAMM like this.
  13. Yetitrician

Yeah I'm on the wait list hot a month or so

14. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Did you see maxmadco reply?

15. lowindo

lowindo Loaded Pockets

With a pen of this caliber. It will last more than a lifetime. A few hot months is nothing in the scope of how long you will use this pen. Quality and getting exactly what you want are worth the wait. Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword must of had a maxmadco.

tug99, KAMM and k.o.milo like this.
  16. DBR

DBR Loaded Pockets

Is that a custom Moleskine cover or another notebook?

17. angusW

angusW EDC Junkie!!!

I've been thinking of getting one of these pens for a while now. His site seems to be down at the moment though.

18. Yetitrician

Thanks I will send another note.

You obviously have a great product.

19. Yetitrician

I did kamm thanks, sent maxmadco another email

20. rickinFL

rickinFL Loaded Pockets

Could not resist. Have added myself to "the list".