1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Massen's EDC Evolution

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Massen, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Heywood Floyd

Heywood Floyd Loaded Pockets

Absolutley no apology needed for your "... longer than normal post. ...".
    Recounting your life experience and how it relates to EDC is informative and entertaining.
    Thanks for making the effort to chronicle and share. :)

QuodErat, ManVsLawn, Nekolf and 4 others like this.
  2. Massen

Massen Loaded Pockets

Thank you, sir! Deep down all I am really doing is enabling others to make EDC purchases. Although I am no where close to being on your level in that regard. ;)

I apologize only because I understand that a block of text can be daunting, and I am sure it causes many to overlook my thread. I try and sway them with pretty pictures, but alas I am no photographer. :D Thank you for taking the time to read my giant blocks of text, I am glad they were able to serve their purpose, and thank you for the encouraging reply!

- Massen

QuodErat, ManVsLawn, Nekolf and 3 others like this.
  3. HimalayanHitman
    • In Omnia Paratus

HimalayanHitman Loaded Pockets

Wow the watch story was amazing, good on you for your determination to get what you really desired and having it work in the end even with all the obstacles.

4. Massen

Massen Loaded Pockets

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it!

I think the hardest part of the whole ordeal was that something which was supposed to be my "reward" for my hard work and determination turned into such a headache and required more hard work and determination to get resolved. In the end it was worth it though, I love the watch and get comments on it almost every time I wear it. :cool:

There is another lesson in that story as well; whenever possible, buy local!

- Massen

5. HimalayanHitman
    • In Omnia Paratus

HimalayanHitman Loaded Pockets

And it is a beautiful looking timepiece. Buying local and from smaller businesses is always a win.

QuodErat, ManVsLawn and Massen like this.
  6. Massen

Massen Loaded Pockets

Thank you, Sir! It also functions flawlessly thanks to Citizen. ;)

7. Massen

Massen Loaded Pockets

Mail call...

Finally, my Slinghammer Co. Cotton Ware Famous Handkerchiefs have arrived!

[​IMG]

Initial impressions are that this is not your grandfathers handkerchief! They are thick, with great stitching, and I really believe they mean it when they tell you "use with as little care as possible"! I got one with red stitching and one with blue stitching, and other than that both are identical. I am normally not a fan of adding color to my EDC because I then feel obliged to make things match, but the other option was white stitching which I felt was a little underwhelming in appearance.

Now for the bad part, due to the additional thickness these are slightly larger than I was anticipating when folded. Just enough to make my right rear pocket, which also carries my flashlight of choice for the day, slightly crowded. This is not helped by the fact that over the past 4-5 months I have lost over 50 pounds. Unfortunately, smaller pants also mean smaller pockets...

Overall, these hankies are quite the step up from the "Made in China" pieces of fabric I have been carrying around, and I am sure these will last long enough to pass on to my grandchildren. I am hoping for a bit of shrinking when I run them through the wash, but as long as my pants don't need to get any smaller I should be able to make due with them at their current size.

Now for today's EDC:

[​IMG]

Slinghammer Co. Cotton Wares Famous Handkerchief - Today was my first day carrying this item. So far, so good! You have already read my opinion thus far. :D

Seiko SKX173 with a Super Oyster II bracelet - There are hundreds, if not thousands, of great reviews of this watch, and I agree with them all. Yes, there are more accurate autos, and cheaper autos, and fancier looking autos, but few automatic watches have a following like the Seiko SKX007/SKX173. People collect them, modify them, and love them. One of the things this forum has taught me is that some items have a large following for a reason, and normally that reason is that they are great items!

Victorinox Classic SD with Translucent Ruby Scales - I have been toying with the idea of carrying one of the small pattern Victorinox knife to supplement my larger folders. Originally I had my eye on the Rambler, then I was looking at the MiniChamp, but then I saw the Swiss Bianco "Davy's Gray" Vagabond and realized I was in trouble. The Vagabond was quickly added to my Christmas wish list, and I am sure it will end up under the tree. The problem is, my EDC philosophy is that it doesn't matter how cool something is, if I don't need it and use it, then why should it take up space in my pockets?

So, in an effort to justify my desire for the little Vic Vagabond, I dug one of my Classics out of one of my bags, and put a shaving sharp edge on it. For the past couple of weeks I have been carrying the Classic in the fifth pocket of my jeans whenever I have a larger folder clipped to my front right pocket, and have been surprised how much use it has seen. This is what I have learned so far:

1. Little knives are very useful when very sharp.
    2. Scissors are also very useful.
    3. The "Swiss Army Knife Symbol" on the side of a knife automatically makes it people friendly.
    4. I have not used the tweezers once, so they should not be missed switching to an Alox.
    5. Having a toothpick is nice, I have added one to my wallet so that it will not be missed.
    6. Additional tools will be a welcome addition and further increase function.

I think we can call my little experiment a success! I just hope I don't catch a case of the Alox Pox...

Architect's Wallet by form•function•form - Some people have custom wallets made exactly to their specifications, but I managed to find everything I wanted in my Architect's Wallet. In fact, if I were to commission a custom wallet it would be nearly identical to this wallet! The only fault I could find would be if I carried cash, as it does not have much room for a large amount of paper money, but since I am a member of this forum cash has become a very foreign concept to me. :rolleyes: So far this wallet has been wearing great, and has formed nicely to my cards, holding them all securely. If only there was a way to make that new leather smell last forever!

Spyderco Delica with a Casey Lynch Tititanium Deep Carry Clip - There is something to be said for carrying a cheaper knife that is not hard to obtain or discontinued. Knowing I can replace this knife with just a few clicks of my mouse at any given moment, and for a relatively small amount of money, I find myself using this knife much "harder" than I would the other knives in my rotation. Not saying that I abuse it, as I never abuse any tool, let alone a knife. :eek: However, I am not afraid to ask it to spend an evening in the garage with me (where I keep a "garage folder" for dirtier tasks), or to perform tasks that may result in it getting wet, dirty, or dull.

That being said, in my mind, the Delica is a champion at performing above its cost. If suddenly the only place we could purchase this knife was an overpriced local sporting goods store, then I would gladly go pay their crazy prices to replace this knife. Lucky for us, this great blade can be had for a much more pleasing price. :bundle-of-joy_throwvertical: It makes me want to experiment with some of the other frequently recommended knives that can be had on a budget, such as the Ontario RAT folders.

Peak Eiger Stainless High CRI with a Dark Sucks Titanium Pocket Clip - A while ago I tool the 10440 lithium battery out of this light, and replaced it with an Energizer lithium primary. While the lithium primary does not offer the same output level as the 10440, it does in my opinion ramp the QTC pill much smoother. So far, since making this transition, never once have I wished my little Eiger would put out more light. I do however miss having the ability to top off my battery and know I have a fully charged cell in my light. This may prompt a transition to Eneloop batteries. I would be curious to hear any reports from individuals who have used Eneloops with QTC lights.

My keys have remained unchanged, and as such were left out. Also, my wedding band is currently at the jewelers getting re-sized.

As always, thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions or comments!

- Massen

Gallows, ManVsLawn, KODIAKman and 8 others like this.
  8. Massen

Massen Loaded Pockets

This little guy arrived in the mail today, a Munroe Knives DTS Dangler:

[​IMG]

I have been looking for one of these for a while now but seemed to always have been just a little late on the ones that would pop up on the secondary market. This one came direct from Munroe Knives. :cool: Initial impressions are great! It may only be a little titanium dangler, but the fit and finish is great, the logo is amazingly done, and I love the low profile shape. The packaging, sticker, and collection of split rings are the little touches that add to the purchase. Immediately after receiving this little guy it was married to my Veleno Designs Quantum D2:

[​IMG]

I love this little light, and always felt it deserved something a little higher class than a TEC Accessories P7 suspension clip. I always carry a light in the outside edge of my left rear pocket, and I like that this clip looks less like a knife clip and more like a pen clip.

Unfortunately I am not adding an EDC picture in this post. Nothing has changed, so you aren't missing anything. ;) Although, I think the D2 will be getting a large portion of pocket time going forward thanks to its little friend!

Thanks for looking and as always, let me know if you have any comments or questions!

- Massen

Gallows, Lynx, ManVsLawn and 11 others like this.
  9. Massen

Massen Loaded Pockets

Mail call again (technically yesterday), this time a Kershaw Cryo G10 which I will be gifting to my brother for his birthday:

[​IMG]

Based on reviews I have read on this forum and other websites, and the fact that I have known him his entire life so I have a good idea for his knife preferences and needs, I picked the Kershaw Cryo G10 to give to my brother for his birthday. A few notes about my brother, he is notoriously hard on knives, doesn't take care of them, and is not a fan of large blades. However, I know he thinks the assisted opening is cool, because in college I carried a Kershaw Chive (which I still have), and he always thought that it was neat. He also likes things that are heavy duty and feel indestructible in your hand, which is a preference he came home with after serving our country over in Afghanistan.

Initial impressions while looking the knife over are good. I think it will meet his needs nicely! The blade is nearly perfectly centered, and while the grind is not perfect, it is sharp. The lockup is solid, and the knife has a good weight to it as it has a stainless scale and liner instead of titanium as it's pricier cousins have. The blade steel is not the greatest, but if I can get him to make the effort, it should sharpen up quickly. I am surprised I was able to get him so much knife for so little money! Also, I forgot how much fun it is to play with an assisted opening blade. :bounce: I hope he enjoys it as much as I think he will. I am really hoping this can be a gateway for him into nicer blades, and taking care of them...

Also, here is my EDC for Christmas Day, 2014:

[​IMG]

Slinghammer Co. Cotton Wares Famous Handkerchief - While a little larger than expected, or maybe my pockets are smaller in my new pants, I have really been impressed with how much these have softened up after a few washes. They are a little bulkier though than the previous single layer bandanna I was carrying before, but I feel like their strength and absorption capabilities are worth it.

Architect's Wallet by form•function•form - I am still loving this wallet! The leather is conforming nicely to my cards and looks great, although the Moleskin notebook is starting to show a little wear. This to be expected and is not a big deal as I have nearly used all of the pages, soon it will be replaced with a fresh new notebook.

Snap-On branded screwdriver - In the Atwood collectors thread I mentioned wanting to replace the Snap-On branded screwdriver on my keys with an Atwood. The screwdriver on my keys has literally been with me since my first car keys when I was 16, and was a gift from my dad who worked for the metal stamping manufacturer who made the screwdrivers for Snap-On. Unfortunately over the years I have used my little screwdriver as a pry tool, which has saved my knives, but really bent the poor little guy out of shape. Today at Christmas dinner I was talking to my dad about it, and he left and came back with a like new screwdriver! The original will be retired and the new one will take its place, hopefully to last for at least as long as my original served. :bundle-of-joy_throwvertical:

Veleno Designs Quantum D2 with Munroe Knives DTS Dangler - My modifications to this light still have the original QTC pill going strong, and my new DTS dangler just makes it a joy to carry! The only thing that would make this light more perfect would be a high CRI emitter, but I think I will be able to suffer through the cool white.

Benchmade 440 Opportunist with Titanium Deep Carry Clip - This knife served myself and my family well today opening lots of presents and packages. After almost everyone needing to borrow it, I informed them all that I would be purchasing them pocket knives for Christmas next year. Also, I noticed a smile come to my wife's face when a family member complimented me on the knife, and I am assuming this was because of the fact that this knife was a wedding anniversary gift from her a few years back. What can I say, she has good taste. :p

Victorinox Classic SD with Translucent Ruby Scales - Carrying this little guy is still not a constant, but when I remember to toss it in my fifth pocket it is a welcome addition. Unfortunately I often carry my Spyderco Balance in my fifth pocket during the workday, so sometimes I don't swap knives when I get home. Still hoping for the SAK Vagabond, and I have a couple more family members to exchange gifts with. :rolleyes:

Citizen Titanium Calibre 2100 - I am currently engaged in mental discussions surrounding the possibility of sending this watch to Citizen to have a sapphire crystal fitted to it. The mineral crystal has a few scratches, and I am afraid if I wait too long the parts will be unobtainium. I don't know why I bother trying to argue with myself when I know what the final outcome will be.

My wedding band is on my finger and my keys remain unchanged.

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions or comments!

- Massen

10. Massen

Massen Loaded Pockets

Happy New Year!

I present to you another mail call, my ThruNite Limited Christmas 2014 Edition Titanium Ti flashlight arrived!

[​IMG]

My preference in flashlights includes small form factors, moonlight modes, and warm/high CRI tints. This light only checks two of those boxes, but it is titanium (which is something that I had yet to add to my collection) and is reasonably priced at $29.95. It didn't take much self convincing for me to press the "Add to cart" button, and now that it is here I don't regret my decision! :bundle-of-joy_throwvertical:

This is the cheapest flashlight in my current rotation, but I have to say I am seriously impressed with what you can get in a flashlight for this price. It has the new Cree XP-L emitter, and while the tint is still a little cool for my personal tastes, it is noticeably warmer than my Klarus MiX6 and Veleno Designs Quantum D2. It is a twisty light, but unfortunately the threads are some of the roughest of the lights I currently have in my possession. I am hoping that giving the threads a cleaning and re-lubrication will help, but I think the fact that the light is titanium may play a part in the grit. I think the mode spacing is nearly perfect for my use as well as the order of the modes, and I am glad that the strobe mode is hidden as it is something I never use. I am impressed with the fit and finish for the price, other than the threads that is. I also wish the knurling was a little rougher and consistent between the head and body, but my only other light with knurling to compare it to is my Peak Eiger which many would consider to be a different level of light. Overall I think this little light is a gem, and after proving reliability through some pocket time I am sure I will have no issues recommending this light or the standard models to those looking for a great little light on a budget!

So, here are the lights currently in my EDC rotation:

[​IMG]

Peak Eiger Stainless High CRI with a Dark Sucks Titanium Pocket Clip - This light sees the majority of pocket time when I am not working and am at home. Pros: high CRI emitter, bullet proof construction, great pocket clip (thanks Dark Sucks!), variable output, instant on/output increase through momentary push button switch. Cons: large and heavy for a AAA sized flashlight, jumpy output due to QTC pill and larger threads.

SUNWAYMAN V11R Neutral White - This light lives in my nightstand, and gets carried only when I know that I will be needing a light. It is also the light that I grab when I hear a bump in the night. Pros: forward clicky for momentary on with variable output through magnetic ring, output level can be adjusted with light on or off, deep reflector for decent throw for a smaller light, neutral output gives better color rendition then cool white. Cons: larger size requires an extender to function on common AA battery, when adjusting output level with light turned off it can be easy to confuse clockwise for low and counterclockwise for high.

Klarus MiX6 - This light sees a large portion of carry time while I am working. Pros: this light has never let me down in over 3 years, super smooth brass threads, small and durable form factor. Cons: LED tint is very cool, lack of true moonlight mode, mode order is no longer my preference (med, low, high, strobe).

ThruNite Limited Christmas 2014 Edition Titanium Ti - While I just received this light, I can see it stealing some pocket time from both my Peak Eiger and the Klarus MiX6. Pros: Titanium, small form factor, mode order and spacing, moonlight mode. Cons: smoothness of threads, LED tint is too cool.

ZebraLight H52w - This is another light that normally only gets carried when I know I will be needing a light. Although the instant access to moonlight mode provided by the UI has given it a place as the light always on my nightstand, it seems to make its way into my jacket pocket just because it is such a joy to use. Pros: great UI for everyday use (if I could build a custom flashlight I would want this as my UI), form factor is great (although a little large for my EDC tastes but perfect during use), can use standard AA battery. Cons: LED tint could be a little warmer, I wish they would make a miniature version powered by a AAA!

Veleno Designs Quantum D2 with Munroe Knives DTS Dangler - My little D2 sees pocket time in rotation with the Klarus while I am working, and also gets carried when at social events where its low profile does not result in questions. Pros: super small form factor, tritium, fully variable output using QTC, much smoother ramping thanks to finer threads than the Peak Eiger. Cons: LED tint is too cool, uses a non-standard battery.

I am going to skip the EDC picture post again today as nothing has changed and I figured the lights would be more interesting for some of you. ;)

As always, thanks for looking and let me know if you have any comments or questions!

- Massen

11. O_G

O_G Loaded Pockets

Excellent flashlight review! If Zebralight made a AAA I would be sooo happy :p I like the SC52W in my jacket too! It makes my D2 pretty obsolete.

ManVsLawn and Massen like this.
  12. Massen

Massen Loaded Pockets

Thanks!

What if Zebralight made a AAA light able to handle 10440 batteries out of titanium with a Nichia 219 emitter and a Trit slot?!?!

Actually my next light will hopefully be an MBI HF-R Ti SST whenever the next run is done...

ManVsLawn, Nekolf and MrOG like this.
  13. andynese

andynese Empty Pockets

I was wondering if you knew anything about slinghammer like if they're still in business. I've heard great things from them and I'm planning on ordering some of their hanks but the website always states something along the lines of "waiting for a fabric shipment" for more than a month now. Please let me know if you have any information concerning this, much appreciated! I really like your thread, keep it up man!

ManVsLawn likes this.
  14. Massen

Massen Loaded Pockets

I don't know anything about them currently, but I know that when I placed my order the Famous Hankies showed "in stock" and that a few days later their website displayed that message. It took almost a month for me to receive my order, and they must be confused or having issues as I received a duplicate of my order just a couple weeks ago.

Unfortunately with my recent weight loss I have been forced to discover that smaller jeans result in smaller pockets. This means that my Famous Hankies do not fit in my back pocket and still allow room for my flashlight of choice. I have currently been forced to return to my "Made in China" bandana. Hopefully when I purchase new shorts for summer they will have ample space. The Slinghammer hanks are nice and soft and supple after a few washes and serve my uses as non-snot rags quite well.

Luckily there are a bunch of smaller vendors churning out quality hanks, but if you want to try a Slinghammer, send me a PM and I will send you one of mine free of charge. They all have been washed multiple times, but never used for snot, only as a towel/rag for my hands on rare occasions. I normally just throw the one I have been carrying in the wash on laundry day without ever having been used, so there is a good chance a couple of mine have only been carried and never seen actual use.

Thanks for the compliment on my thread! Let me know if you have any questions!

- Massen

Heywood Floyd likes this.
  15. Massen

Massen Loaded Pockets

Mail call, two days earlier than expected!!! :frantic:

[​IMG]

After mentioning my desire for a Davy's Gray Vagabond multiple times, and then having an ordeal with Swiss Bianco which is detailed here, I ended up with a silver Alox Mini Champ. In all honesty, now that I have it in my hands I think that I prefer this little guy over the Vagabond! :bundle-of-joy_throwvertical:

Here are the reasons that I am now actually glad I got the Mini Champ:

1. The thickness added by the two additional tools is not noticeable, especially when in the fifth pocket of my jeans
    2. The natural silver color not only matches the rest of my EDC better, but will also wear better than the Davy's Gray.
    2. Swiss Knife Shop is a reputable dealer (I did not realize this at the time, but this is my second purchase from them).

These are my initial impressions on my first Alox SAK. I am surprised how much more solid the Alox scales make the knife feel when compared to my cellidor and wood scaled SAKs. The extra thickness added by the additional layers combined with the Alox scales gives the Mini Champ a much more substantial feel in hand when compared to a standard Classic SD, and the additional tools provide much more functionality. The additional blades will hopefully provide me with the confidence to carry this little gem solo from time to time, and the fact that it is a SAK will assist when in situations where the :censored: grimace when I pull out my knife (a.k.a. weapon).

Overall I am very happy to finally understand the appeal of the little Alox SAKs. The little Mini Champ was instantly adorned with a little lanyard and slipped into the fifth pocket of my jeans! :cool:

As always, please feel free to post any questions or comments.

- Massen

*Image edited to remove X Rated content*

Last edited by Massen, Feb 2, 2015
    g_dan, ManVsLawn, Antithetik and 7 others like this.
  16. Massen

Massen Loaded Pockets

I just wanted to let you all know that I have some goodies looking for new homes posted over in the BST. My thread is located here.

;)

Gotta replenish the funds for some more mail calls!

- Massen

ManVsLawn likes this.
  17. Massen

Massen Loaded Pockets

Today's carry for work and home:

[​IMG]

Victorinox Silver Alox Mini Champ - I am really loving this little SAK! I have been carrying it as my only blade while at work since I got itand have been perfectly happy. However, I have not needed to break down any heavy boxes or open any tough blister packs, this is where the small, thin, non-locking blades worry me. One part that surprises me is how useful some of the tools are in ways that I never imagined, for example I used the "cuticle pusher" to scrape two sided tape residue from an item today. Either way, this is a perfect companion to a larger locking knife and very capable of standing on its own when necessary.

Seiko SKX173 with a Super Oyster II bracelet - This watch has seen more time on my wrist than my other two primary watches combined. It looks great, keeps alright time for an auto, and is incredibly durable. I like the fact that the crystal is recessed slightly below the bezel which has assisted in allowing it to remain scratch free despite all the time it has been worn.

Chinese Made Paisley Handkerchief - Unfortunately smaller jeans mean smaller pockets and smaller pockets mean that my Sling Hammer Famous Hankies no longer fit with enough room for a light in the same pocket. I am thinking about picking up a Hanks by Hank to replace the Sling Hammer.

Architect's Wallet by form•function•form - This wallet is great! It is well constructed, meets all of my needs, and is a joy to use. My only wish is that the Moleskine notebooks were a little more durable as they get pretty rough looking before I have used all the pages.

Peak Eiger Stainless High CRI with a Dark Sucks Titanium Pocket Clip - I keep coming back to this light! I love the high CRI, I love the solid construction, and I love the momentary switch. If the QTC was as smooth as my Veleno Designs D2 I would probably never carry any other light!

Wedding Ring - Every day for over 5 years! Recently had to get it re-sized which meant re-plating and restoring the polish, but it is surprising how quickly it has gotten scuffed again!

Keys - Although now equipped with the new Snap-On screwdriver from my Father, my keys have remained otherwise unchanged. However, I could see a new titanium carabiner in my eventual future.

As always, please let me know if you have any comments or questions!

- Massen

Gallows, Cheeser, Antithetik and 7 others like this.
  18. Massen

Massen Loaded Pockets

Wow!

It has been a long time since I have posted here, but to be honest nothing has really changed (until now)...

I have spent the past 6 months rotating between the same two knives (Benchmade 440 and Spyderco Delica), the same two flashlights (Peak Eiger and Veleno Designs Quantum D2), and the same three watches (Citizen Calibre 2100, Seiko SKX173, and Casio AWG100-1A G-Shock). Of course, my Architect's Wallet, Alox Mini Champ, wedding ring, keys, and one of my handkerchiefs have been always with me. With this as my EDC rotation/core I have been very happy! However, I have always had a couple of grail items which I never obtained.

Tomorrow is my wife and I's 6th wedding anniversary, but we have a busy weekend, including a family gathering today. I wanted her to be able to show everyone her anniversary present, so I gave it to her last night (a nice diamond and sapphire ring ;) ). When I pulled out her present she ran upstairs and came back with this box:
    [​IMG]

Inside:

[​IMG]

Everything else I have now seems so obsolete...

To be honest, I had an idea that she was getting me this as she had asked me about the knife I used to talk about all the time :oops:, but it didn't need to be a complete surprise for the thought to be conveyed.

So, here are a few comments on my grail now that I actually have it in my hand. First, I cannot believe how light it is, but then when you open it, it just feels solid! It is like magic! The machining is perfect, the blade is sharp, and everything is centered and "just right". My only complaint is that one handed opening is a little more difficult than I expected with just the nail nicks on either side of the blade, but with some practice and breaking in I expect it will become and faster/smoother process.

So, today's carry for work and home:

[​IMG]

In the interest of time (both yours and mine) I will not be going through each item as I typically do, as each items has previously discussed, and I have already droned on about my Mnandi for long enough.

To be completely honest, I do not see much changing in my EDC going forward. I will most likely revamp my keychain (seems to happen every holiday season), and would like to add the Seiko SKXA35 to my collection to compliment my SKX173. I am sure my Delica and 440 will still see pocket time, but I expect it will be on a limited basis. Look out boys, there is a new sheriff in town! :D

As always, please feel free to leave any comments or questions!

- Massen

P.S. I blame Antithetik for the fact that I now have the pairing of a Mnandi with an Eiger... :bundle-of-joy_throwvertical:

MrOG, Gallows, Lou_G and 2 others like this.
  19. Heywood Floyd

Heywood Floyd Loaded Pockets

Congrats to you both for tomorrow. :)
    The newer CRK Mnandi has a slightly less accessible nail nick.
    Great folding piece nonetheless and an outstanding gift.

Massen and Antithetik like this.
  20. Antithetik
    • In Omnia Paratus

Antithetik EDC Junkie!!!!!

[​IMG]

Congratz on life, wife and knife anyway, happy anniversary! :D

Massen and Heywood Floyd like this.