1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Maratac 9290 Flashlight & iTP Lights Discontinued

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by Bogwan, May 29, 2010.

1. Bogwan

Bogwan Loaded Pockets

Went to Countycomm's site and noticed the Maratac 9290 Flashlight is not there anymore.

I believe it was made for them by iTP who's site shows a lot of models are discontinued including the C7T which was their version of the Maratac 9290 Flashlight .

Hope they don't discontinue the little 80 lumens models that are now in copper, stainless steel, etc.

2. Gorbag

Gorbag Loaded Pockets

I have to say, I prefer the S series to the C series in iTP lights. Now if the clip was reversible so I could carry it bezel down, they would be truly groovy.

The A series of lights aren't going away any time soon. They're too popular.

3. storl

storl Loaded Pockets

Yeah, the A series lights are not going anywhere, I can guarantee that. iTP has said that they will not be making a copper A3 under their brand, so that is a Maratac exclusive. :(

The C and E series were actually discontinued about six months ago, but some dealers (myself included) had a decent amount of inventory to work through.

4. Patriot222

Patriot222 Empty Pockets

The success of the newer AA light has made the 9290 undesirable for most people. I'm actually surprised that it was around as long as it was.