1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

ManVsLawn - Clippings & Thatch

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by ManVsLawn, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSM-101
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

CSM-101 EDC Junkie!!!!!

The Dark Tower counts, Roland was a EDC'er, I've whiled away a hour or two adding up everything he carried it the books.

2. snowkiwi
    • In Omnia Paratus

snowkiwi EDC Junkiwi

:eek: predatory gators! We are lucky to have no real predators here. (Apart from the odd bloke who only comes out at 3pm. But we parents all keep an eye out for him. )

That is a very cool 3.5 yo made stick. :) Are those EDC flowers she has added to the handle?

Sent from my iThing

3. FeeSimpleAbsolute

FeeSimpleAbsolute Loaded Pockets

Yeah, he even lent his knife (and guns) out since his companions did not have any. This is very relevant.

4. Cheeser
    • In Omnia Paratus

Cheeser Hey Bub!

Nothing extraneous, just a small pack of well used and thought out items

Factual and Entertaining

5. CalicoSalsa

CalicoSalsa Uber Prepared

That's pretty adorable. Do you carry anything different & extra when you are hiking with KiddoVsLawn? As in different & extra FAK or distractions or the like?

When I was flying back & forth Maui to CA every month after first moving here but needing to go back to see clients, I started carrying a brand new stuffed animal from IKEA. I found almost every trip there would be a child in the same or nearby row that could use a stuffed animal distraction. IKEA had them inexpensive, so bought a box of them, left on the tags and bagged each one in clear plastic so the parents would not think it came from my own living room floor. Sounds like your Kiddo packed her own toy.

6. ManVsLawn

ManVsLawn EDC Junkie!!!!!

I'm waiting for a compiled list, dudes.....

yep, BabeVsLawn did that with a vine and some wildflowers. There was a lady bug my daughter named Majesty on the flowers and Majesty made it most of the hike with us. :D

My FAKs are basic. Some gauze wrap, bandaids, stretch wrap for sprained ankles (Past that, I'm no good ), OTC and headache meds, etc. I over pack, usually. :unsure:

She had her own stuffy and she has a bazillion toys. We always try to leave the house with a few so she can entertain herself, and if she wants one, she already has one....:D

some extra crayons, wipes, and snacks are all we seem to need. Maybe a dry pair of socks next time since she slipped and got water in her shoes. We need to get her and BabevsLawn some good walking boots. I just wore old work ones.

I used the Bahco for kiddo's walking stick. Like butter through the small branch.

Tony Sal, S_Serpent, HVACTECH and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.