1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Magpul

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by Cao87, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Cao87

Cao87 Loaded Pockets

I’m looking at getting a cellphone case I’m looking at the magpul bump case is it any good like does it have any good drop protection also how does it compare to otterbox

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#1 Cao87, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Don't know; although its been around a long while so I'd think it was better than some of the cheap cr*p found on Amazon and the like. I personally am a fan of the Otterbox products although they can be a bit bulky...

I'll be watching this thread to see what others comment!

Am Yisrael Chai!

Moshe ben David

3. Diezel

Diezel Loaded Pockets

I have never used a magpul phone case. My 2 go to are lifeproof and otterbox, it all depends on what is available for the phone I'm using. Never had any issue with either of them.

4. Basel

Basel Empty Pockets

Magpul iPhone cases have been my exclusive smartphone protection cases since the 4. Still using a Magpul on a 6S. Check their website if they're still making them for current line of phones. I like the squared off edges and minimum bulk. Doesn't flake, peel or absorbs grease from hands or environment.

5. Cao87

Cao87 Loaded Pockets

Could it fit a popsocket
    How does it compare to otter box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. steel_6

steel_6 Loaded Pockets

I’ve been using magpul cases for a long time as well. In the hand, the grip is good due to the raised lines of the design and the lightly textured surface. I find though that the phone will slide around a lot on surfaces as the material is more like hard plastic than a grippy rubber, if you will. When I was overseas a while back I got a rubber textured adhesive (specifically made for the back of phones, found it easy on amazon, but forget the name) to place on the back so I could set it down on metal surfaces in mil vehicles and it wouldn’t slide all over the truck.

ran23 and echo victor like this.