1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Made myself a pocket organizer

Discussion in 'Do-It-Yourself & Gear Modifications' started by mrconfer, Mar 8, 2016.

1. mrconfer

mrconfer Empty Pockets

I got tired of having a pocket full of loose stuff and decided to make something to keep it all together. This is the second attempt, and my first time using Kydex. I thing I might give it one more shot in hopes on cleaning things up a bit, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out[​IMG][​IMG]

2. adnj

adnj Loaded Pockets

Great idea to sew the Kydex down.

3. mrconfer

mrconfer Empty Pockets

Thanks! I figured that by making the Kydex pockets separate, the whole thing would be more flexible in my pocket. I meant to take more pictures along the way bu forgot. The Kydex is actual 2 pieces glued together like a normal knife sheath so it still gives retention to things, and those pockets are sewed to duck cloth for durability

4. James Hrupek

James Hrupek Empty Pockets

This is great. Someone needs to make.something like this that is designed for the back pocket of a pair of Levi's. Just slip it in and go.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

5. Warfusion
    • In Omnia Paratus

Warfusion Loaded Pockets

I love this idea. I would love to put my edc in my pocket as easy as putting my wallet away. I wonder if a kydex/elastic would be a way to carry different items with the same organizer. Maybe similar to a pocket guard? Great idea!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

6. mizedog

mizedog Loaded Pockets

Thanks for sharing your idea and work. I like it and can imagine there are several members here who could use something like that. Maybe you can check back in with a 6 month update on how it's working, and what (if any) changes you would have like to see?