1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Lurker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by captbrian, Dec 4, 2018.

1. captbrian

captbrian Empty Pockets

I guess I'm a 5 year lurker, as I once upon a time missed the opportunity to 'introduce' myself. I'm not sure if this is a requirement to making a New Thread... but I'm now combing The Rules looking for how to make a new post and guess I'm filling this req, if it is such. I've only been able to respond to a thread. Anyway, hi. I split my time between the US and another country, and have, ahem, varied professional, um, experiences. To quote Forrest Gump, that's all I have to say about that. I like shiny stuff, sharp stuff, and titanium stuff, and have an ongoing relationship with all things Molle. My budget, however, does not allow for many of the high-end trinkets and gadgets y'all flaunt so expertly. What would a reasonable percentage of monthly income spent on EDC stuff be anyway?

Thanks to everyone for all the super cool posts, pics, and ideas I have observed over the years. Now onto my mission of how to share things back, via a new thread...

twin63, T-3 and ran23 like this.
  2. Gary Gross

Gary Gross Loaded Pockets

Welcome aboard from Indiana! And...I'm the last person to ask about reasonable EDC expenses. ;)

twin63 and captbrian like this.
  3. Nick4305
    • In Omnia Paratus

Nick4305 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Hello and welcome from Italy

captbrian likes this.
  4. T-3

T-3 Loaded Pockets

Personally I spent a lot over the first year of trying new stuff I saw here and elsewhere, but I haven’t spent a dime (for myself, not counting gifts) in over 2+ years after dialing in my EDC including basically every category on this forum. That doesn’t stop me from looking for the next best thing, mind you! Best of luck

captbrian likes this.
  5. Diezel

Diezel Loaded Pockets

Welcome from Canada