1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Lost EDC Items (RIP)

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by B.Haven, Jan 27, 2015.

1. znapschatz

znapschatz Loaded Pockets

I recommend a rethink on that. Your Kershaw can be readily replaced, but keys could be another story. I've had the experience of losing my keys once, and a good time wasn't had. Try losing a safe deposit box key and one for a front door that is too old to be duplicated. Even if your knife had history you hate to lose, in the end, it's just a tool. Still, my condolences on your loss.

2. Chris Gonzo

Chris Gonzo Loaded Pockets

I gave my son my G shock 1500a1 and my wife got my skeletool CX I know they're not really lost but it's stuff I don't carry anymore...

Sent from my Nexus 6
    On the bright side I get a new watch

3. victograph

victograph Loaded Pockets

znapschatz, you are probably right. Had the lost key experience coming back from a backpacking trip. No fun. Hey. I have a reason to shop for a new knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. znapschatz

Now, THAT"s getting up off the canvas! Go get 'em (it) :running: .

5. batteur
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

batteur Loaded Pockets

At work I thought I had lost my only a few weeks old TWSBI ECO. I searched for it in the parking space at work, in the evening in my car, at home … I found it the next day clipped in the work shirt pocket of two days before.

6. qqb825

qqb825 Loaded Pockets

My little Fenix LD02... you were such a small, bright AAA light. Hopefully you find a good home and not the tread of a tire. You will be missed... :bye:

7. bryan123

bryan123 Loaded Pockets

Lost:

two SAK classics, both giveaways with corporate logos and I have one currently plus a white SAK Rover.
    multiple ballpoint pens notably a Retro 51 Tornado and a Parker 45, both replaced with older vintage versions
    a really cool tieclip made from bike chain...miss it... searched the parking lot for hours...

Almost lost my 1996 Micra but found it hours later in a library parking lot...

8. Hewi

Hewi Loaded Pockets

A few years ago I lost a Leatherman Squirt PS4 and a Wenger SAK which I (foolishly) left in my backpack before an international flight. :/ Airport security was not impressed..

9. Akula16

Akula16 Empty Pockets

Lost my second PD35 last week. I know its somewhere at work but I'm no longer there for.... reasons :'(

10. soundlessnut

soundlessnut Loaded Pockets

My Leatherman rebar :(
    I've lost many things before but never a Leatherman

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

11. dischu

dischu Loaded Pockets

I can´t find my Victorinox Alox anymore. My oldest knife, my first knife :(
    Hopefully I will find it again soon :unsure:

12. jorski3000

jorski3000 Loaded Pockets

12 years ago I lost a Fisher Bullet pen, Photon II light and a Gerber EZ-out folder. Interestingly, they all went missing while I was at home. The Photon actually disappeared from my key ring... Did't take a genius to figure out there was a rat in the house. We were living in a third world country and hired a couple of locals to help around the house. Stupid idiots risked their well paying jobs for some nice toys. I fired the lot and they were all tears. But the thief didn't come forward and they closed ranks. They had also stolen some scissors, sweets and diesel fuel.

I've practically never lost much of anything in my adult life. As a kid I dropped my SAK in a lake when fishing with Dad, and my lockback was confiscated by the police after an incident in my teens. I'm very particular with my gear nowadays.

camporama likes this.
  13. Michael Adkins

Michael Adkins Loaded Pockets

Last summer, I lost my EDC light a Eagletac D25Clicky after a weekend at the boat. I looked everywhere for it. Finally said screw it and ordered a replacement. The same light only in Titanium. It came in to the office one day, and I inspected it, made sure everything was well, and took the package out to my truck. I dropped the box and when I stooped down to pick it up, there was my black aluminum D25 under the driver's seat that I had looked under about 12 times! So I gave it to a friend and now carry the Ti.
    Just last week I went to Florida for a trade show. When I got back I noticed my Leatherman Rebar, my Northwoods Freemont Jack, and the Skinth that carried them did not make it back to Texas with me. I called the hotel, talked with my coworkers, everything I could do, but no avail. My stuff is gone. I have replaced the Rebar, but it will be almost impossible to replace the Freemont.
    It sucks, to lose things.

Armsman and camporama like this.
  14. kensington

kensington Loaded Pockets

Almost a year later... I was putting on my work on the car coat and a chunk of metal clunks onto the floor... so happy to see it, could have sworn I had checked all the pockets in it and have worn the coat many times in the past year, no idea how it happened but I am glad to see it again :) Now I have a nice backup to the original.

camporama, _mg_ and 0dBm like this.
  15. thegrouch314

thegrouch314 Loaded Pockets

I lost my beloved Alox Cadet a few weeks age. I swear I transferred it to my jeans for a change because usually it stays at home and it's gone. I don't think it actually made it out the house though so there's hope it'll turn up

16. Captainkirk

Captainkirk Loaded Pockets

Lost a RUSH 72 in my couch the other day. Probably time to replace that couch...

17. aphex2k

aphex2k Loaded Pockets

Lost my BRIGHT ORANGE Keysmart with my house key, BRIGHT GREEN titanium Mykee and 3/4" steel ball monkey fist and BRIGHT BLUE LM Micra. I'll probably end up buying the whole lot again and it'll turn up somewhere ridiculous. Think it fell out of my bag on the ride home. Hate losing stuff!

Also lost my Fisher chrome bullet the day after putting a new refill in it.

plague112 and znapschatz like this.
  18. znapschatz

Yeah, the Fisher SP is just about the most losable item in the world. After 2 of them went AWOL, I gave up. Now, my pocket pen is a Vic Manager, and it works fine, but I mostly use the bank pens I take by the handful at every visit.

aphex2k likes this.
  19. plague112

plague112 Loaded Pockets

just bought some sp refills the other day, fisher sp is now lost lol. also some random keychain thing i bought a while back i realized i haven't seen it for a few months and I've since moved to a different state so i figure its long gone lol. nothing to substantial luckily

20. _mg_

_mg_ Loaded Pockets

I'm recalling some items I had as an adolescent and don't know where they went...

My Dad's old Buck knife.
    A small Kershaw folder he got me.
    An old SAK with brown scales.

And all my old Zippos from when I used to smoke...

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk