1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Lost EDC Items (RIP)

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by B.Haven, Jan 27, 2015.

1. sk33tr

sk33tr Loaded Pockets

i lost my thrunite t10t, for about 15 minutes today while at work.

i noticed it wasn't clipped to my pocket when i went to get it and play with it and it wasn't there. i about freaked out.

i couldn't get up from my desk immediately so i just sat there freaking out for a bit. i tried to think of where it might have gone. we have a pretty open floor setting so spotting it on the floor would've been easy.

when i was finally able to get up, i went running out to the parking lot. it was lying right beside my truck on the driver's side. i guess it fell out when i got out from lunch to go back into the building and just never heard it or noticed it hit the ground.

i was SO relieved it wasn't squished or scratched up.

Last edited by sk33tr, Dec 15, 2015
  2. cityofthesouth

cityofthesouth Loaded Pockets

It's been found! Couch Cushion demon at my parent's house.

sswift likes this.
  3. Chris Gonzo

Chris Gonzo Loaded Pockets

I misplaced my leatherman wingman after I got my leatherman wave ..funny how it works . and I lost my zebra 701 w/the Fisher mod

Sent from my Nexus 6

4. landwire
    • In Omnia Paratus

landwire Loaded Pockets

I lost an early model Gerber MT. On the side, it said Patent Pending. It disappeared one day and I never found it again. I kept the sheath thinking that same day I will unite them. After many moves, I was forced to accept reality that I was never going to find it again. The sheath was tossed in the garbage a few years ago.

5. polonium9

polonium9 EDC Junkie!!!

Years ago, I had a Gerber EAB. I loved that thing so much, and don't even know how I could've misplaced it.

I miss it greatly. The feel of it, the design, the simplicity with usability. It just was a fantastic, I guess you can say, knife.

Sriracha likes this.
  6. twoisone
    • In Omnia Paratus

twoisone EDC Junkie!!!

Followed up this week by losing my second fisher space pen dang it.

Sriracha likes this.
  7. lightmyfire13

lightmyfire13 Loaded Pockets

Zebralight sc52 within a week of replacing clip with a titanium one..love my ZLs

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Ben Rubinstein likes this.
  8. Sriracha

Sriracha Loaded Pockets

Those are designed to be lost! I swear they design them to wiggle out of pockets!

9. Grinch

Grinch Banned

i lost my chawly coin changer and now i have lost my leatherman sidekick , i think i know where my sidekick is , but still haven't really hunted for it yet .

Bowman1911 likes this.
  10. znapschatz

znapschatz Loaded Pockets

Yep. After losing my second, bailing on me at a movie, I swore off. Too bad, I liked them, but moved on. Now I make do with pens from the bank that I steal by the handful, and those in a couple of my SAKs. There they stay put.

Last edited by znapschatz, Jan 17, 2016
    Sriracha, twoisone and Ben Rubinstein like this.
  11. znapschatz

I understand and sympathize, but prefer the Pioneer because of the key ring. My SAKs need the capability to be dangled, which is how I like to carry. As for the Swiss cross, I have no preference. Either will serve equally to repel vampires. And I do like the engraving space in which I someday hope to place a name. I kind of lean to NOTHUNG (needed),* Sigmund's sword. Sounds great in German, but it looks too much like the English NOTHING and I don't want to be forever having to explain. Besides, the sword really didn't do Sigmund much good in the end, as they seldom do when you're up against the gods. Still, it seems an appropriate name for a SAK.

*Also known as Gram (Wrath) or Balmung (no idea,) but I don't like these as well.

Ben Rubinstein likes this.
  12. Sriracha

Sriracha Loaded Pockets

Ya know... This is a million dollar idea, I'm giving to the community for free...

Let's make space pens with grooves for rubber o-rings (GID?? ). The O-rings will stop them from jumping out of pockets, increase grip and customizable! Whoever takes my idea... Just send me one and we call it even!

Bowman1911, Doraemon and Grinch like this.
  13. Grinch

Grinch Banned

In the words of Cheeser , I call dibs !

Sriracha likes this.
  14. Southpaw

Southpaw EDC Junkie!!!!!

I lost my Oakley Twoface sunglasses yessterday :( I was at Guitar Center and I had it on the bill of my hat and somewhere along the way it must of slipped off. Possibly when I was putting headphones on/off my head at the drums area, but i looked and it wasn't there. Someone must've of spotted it and caught gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. sgtdills

sgtdills Loaded Pockets

Lost several sunglasses and knives over the years.

16. LSMS

LSMS Loaded Pockets

Spyderco Delica.

17. znapschatz

Owch! I can truly feel your pain, brother. There is so much history to my Delica, my very first dedicated folder, I would be well and truly bummed to lose it. Condolences, and I hope a new one is in your near future.

18. victograph

victograph Loaded Pockets

Just got my Kershaw knife back from repair a week ago. Walking into a local store putting my keys in my pocket my key ring broke. In the attempt to secure the keys my knife, clipped to my front pocket came out. Saved the keys lost the knife. Wish I had let the keys go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. 313

313 Uber Prepared

Not exactly lost, but I gave my jacket to a guy whose house burned down, an later realized there was a nylon scaled Victorinox Huntsman in the chest pocket.. Hope he's got some good use out of it.

Also missing a Victorinox Classic with ruby scales. No idea when or where it's gone.

And worst of all, I can't find my Böker Tree Brand small Stockman with green jigged bone scales anywhere, I fear it's gone out with the trash after a very confusing house cleaning episode :bye:

20. LSMS

LSMS Loaded Pockets

It was my first decent folder. I hope whoever found it uses it.