1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Lost EDC Items (RIP)

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by B.Haven, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

and I'll just bet they were in the last place you looked...! ;). Carlin was such a genius...!

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

Tallboyjim likes this.
  2. kikaida

kikaida Loaded Pockets

Lost a Fisher space pen and one of my Sipik SK68 flashlight clones. Ooh, wow.

I'm also the type that lends someone something and then forgets all about it and wonder later where I lost it. This is why I don't usually carry stuff that will cause me heartbreak and can be easily replaced if they are lost or stolen. I can be so forgetful at times, especially after my brain injury.

3. Cannonball

Cannonball Loaded Pockets

I lost a sprint run Spyderco PM2 S35VN within a week of getting it. As near as I can tell it popped out of my pocket.

4. _mg_

_mg_ Loaded Pockets

Ouch.

5. Cervantes

Cervantes Loaded Pockets

Victorinox Swisstool Spirit
    2 Coast red green blue flash lights
    Some sort of surefire.. took a CR123 battery.. hopped out of my truck and it must have snagged on the seat and got whisked out onto the street..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

6. Hewi

Hewi Loaded Pockets

I’ve lost more of those than I can count, I swear they just jump out of my pocket..

7. Sharaz_Jek

Sharaz_Jek Loaded Pockets

This was many years ago. I was at one of the local shooting ranges and I used my Wenger alox "Soldier" to make scope adjustments. I packed up and left and must have forgotten to put it back in my pocket. The next day, when I noticed it was missing, I drove to the park office on the off chance that someone had found it and turned it in. No luck. :'( Now they don't make them anymore.

8. Hammer277

Hammer277 Empty Pockets

About 8 years ago, I lost an original Leatherman with my call sign engraved on it that was a gift from my squad when I left the Marine Corps. It's probably still rattling around in the 2001 Chevy Impala patrol car I was working on at the time, or fell out on the road somewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Cervantes likes this.
  9. Dingle1911

Dingle1911 Loaded Pockets

I misplaced my S35vn PM2 for about 2 weeks Thankfully my daughter found it behind the seat in the van.

I am also certain that I handed my copper Ti Scribe Bolt pen to a bank teller. I miss that one. I have another on pre-order, but Kelvin is only working 6 or 7 days a week so it will be another couple weeks before it is done. :)Urban Survival Gear