1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Looking for tactical bible cover

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by fc1956, Jul 4, 2019.

1. fc1956

fc1956 Loaded Pockets

Hi, all.
    I recently picked up a large print ESV study Bible. The dimensions are 9.5 inches x 6.25 inches x 2.5 inches. I’d been looking for a cover for it, when I discovered the following:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is lovely, to say the least. The quality is great, the material seems solid, it has 7 pockets to hold stuff, loop Velcro fields, etc. I was quite taken with it, but when I tried to fit my Bible in it, I was in for an unpleasant surprise:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In spite of the tag saying it held a bible of my size, it didn’t begin to fit. If I needed a cover for one of my other bibles, it would be a perfect fit, and I’d be extremely satisfied, but I need a cover for the study Bible. I’ve been looking on Amazon, and LA police Gear’s site, so far, plus righteousgrunt.com. It doesn’t necessarily need to be a bible cover per se; I’ve even searched for a large molle pouch, perhaps admin style, or an IFAK, that would hold it. Suggestions for items would be appreciated. Again, the dimensions of the Bible are 9.5 inches x 6.25 inches x 2.5 inches.

Thank you.
    Romans 6:12, 23

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. GoBliNuke

GoBliNuke Loaded Pockets

AFAIK some British manufacturers make a notebook covers for field documents. Perhaps it can be an option.

3. RoninPimp

RoninPimp Loaded Pockets

Fast roping, wacking tangos while reading the good book huh?

4. fc1956

fc1956 Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the replies, folks. I spoke to the owner of righteousgrunt.com, and he said they're working on a larger sized version of the cover. So, patience is in order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlgoOPC likes this.