1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Looking for an EDC messenger bag

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by irl314, Jul 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. irl314

irl314 Loaded Pockets

I currently have the 5.11 active shooter bailout bag, I like the size but I'm looking for more modularity. I love the look of the nitecore neb10 but I can't get it in Canada. I'm looking for a small messenger bag similarly size to the bailout, but I want molle webbing on it. Also, I don't like the traditional messenger bag flap as I find it gets in the way of the webbing. If anyone has any suggestions of where I should start looking, I'd really appreciate it.

2. AA Logan

AA Logan Empty Pockets

The Hazard 4 Tonto and Kato have flaps, but they can be clipped round the back to offer full molle access

3. gatorfan

gatorfan Loaded Pockets

Check out the Helikon-Tex Bushcraft Satchel.

4. 343KD

343KD Loaded Pockets

SO Tech Mission Go Bag?

5. HardToHandle

HardToHandle Loaded Pockets

SneakyBags Trick or Treat. Very MOLLE on the inside, but slick on the outside. Way overbuilt.

I tried the old Eagle LE Messenger that had a MOLLE interior and a diffent take on the traditional messenger flap, with a an easy access zipper across the top of the flap. Mine last two weeks before tearing. Eagle was a :censored: to work with, more than three months to repair on my dime.

6. irl314

irl314 Loaded Pockets

Really liking the look of that satchel, do you own it? If so how has it held up?

7. Journo

Journo Loaded Pockets

Just the questions I was going to ask. I love the look of it, I would be curious to see more images of it.

8. earthman

earthman EDC Junkie!!!

I have one of their Wombat bags, the quality isn't bad for the money, it's not up to the standard of my 511 Rush pack but that cost a lot more. I'd also be interested in hearing from owners of this bushcraft satchel.