1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a small vertical satchel for EDC

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by guttaperk, May 20, 2015.

1. gatorfan

gatorfan Loaded Pockets

The combat flip flops Claymore bag looks interesting. Looks like it comes in nylon ripstop or waxed canvas.

2. efforting

efforting Loaded Pockets

Rapid Dominance R34 field bag, around $22 on amazon.
    It is more square than vertical, but it has a front and rear slip pocket that holds the mini perfectly with just enough wiggle room that you can have a beefy case on it but not so much it is sloppy.
    I have a 18oz. kleen kanteen with a neoprene insulating sleeve and loop cap and it fits perfectly inside standing up but I also have one of those large plastic carabiners around the bag strap so I can hook the kanteen loop cap onto it and hang the bottle on the outside of the bag if I need more space inside the bag.
    It is small-ish at 10x10x4 but thats good because you won't get loaded down.

3. efforting

efforting Loaded Pockets

duplicate post...

4. guttaperk

guttaperk Loaded Pockets

Update:
    1. I eventually got small Muzetto. I adore it, but my water bottle doesn’t fit.
    I’ll upgrade eventually.

2. I also have a Millican ‘Rob the Traveller’.
    It’s awesome. HIGHLY recommended.

5. tbzbbt

tbzbbt Loaded Pockets

Copilot is a great bag but negligable protection.. Although not vertical format, the small Vertx Satchel is great for carrying ipads in the CCW compartment as it is lined and protected. It also has hidden molle.

For a more executive look, consider the Tumi vertical format nylon alpha. I own and can provide further comment on the three bags mentioned if interested.

tbzbbt