1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a jacket

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by JKirkland, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Cobra 6 Actual

Cobra 6 Actual Loaded Pockets

Good luck to you! I was browsing that big auction site recently and did see an XL for, as I recall, either $99 or $100 plus shipping. Unfortunately, I just looked on there again and someone must have bought it. So, yes, "saved search" is the way to go. Also, for some reason the brown leather ones are harder to find; although, frankly, the black leather looks better. Again, good hunting!

kikaida likes this.
  2. Sheepdog149

Sheepdog149 Loaded Pockets

I'll have to snap some...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Cobra 6 Actual likes this.
  3. LivingUpNorth

LivingUpNorth Loaded Pockets

I've always dug the M65. I like the classic looks and versatility. That said, would you be open to other styles of jackets? While not quite an M65, the Condor Summit Zero is an excellent 3-season jacket that you can get in both military and discreet solid colors (and Multicam, if I'm not mistaken). It's softshell jacket with a built-in (stow away) hood. It's great when it's cool, but can be made quite warm when worn with a fleece pullover underneath. It has armpit zippers if you start to get too warm and a storm flap behind the main zipper to keep cold winds from blowing in. It does look more tacticool than vintage though, if that is an important factor. I've always wanted an M65, but I already have too many jackets...for now, anyway! ;)

JKirkland and Cobra 6 Actual like this.
  4. bubbaj

bubbaj Loaded Pockets

Probably not what you are looking for but Costco has softshell jackets for 25 bucks that rival any outdoor company soft shells that sell for over a hundred. Worth a look. Picked one up for both myself and my wife. Can get it hooded or hoodless

5. kirtipandey

kirtipandey Empty Pockets

So in case you're going out for a climb at any point in the near future remember to snatch yourself a waterproof walking jacket. Make sure for fabrics, hood, pockets and zippers while purchasing winter wears. In India, Zeel is a leading brand offering seasonal wear and they have awesome accumulations of seasonal wears to keep individuals warm in winter season in Mumbai and different parts of the nation.

Cobra 6 Actual likes this.