1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a good quality, decent length T-shirt primarily for cc.

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by Cmath, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Tesla

Tesla Loaded Pockets

I actually find that Carhartt t-shirts in general are actually CORRECTLY sized. I wear a Medium in almost any Polo shirt but with most t-shirts (except Carhartt), I have to get a Large to ensure adequate length. This discrepancy in size between t-shirts and other shirts should not exist, but has seemingly been the case for decades. A guy who is 5'8" and 130-something pounds should not need a Large t-shirt. My experience with the Carhartt T-shirts does not dovetail with the OP's...mine have not shrunk noticeably. I have no experience with the Duluth Trading t-shirts, since I can buy a Medium Carhartt locally and it does the job and is slightly longer than most "Large" t-shirts of other brands.

Moshe ben David likes this.
  2. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Not for me. I'm careful you see! ;)

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

3. Jay-uk

Jay-uk Loaded Pockets

Ayegear live in mine

4. IMightBeWrong

IMightBeWrong Loaded Pockets

Picked up some Duluth shirts based on this thread. I usually wear XL. These feel like 3XL shirts and are tagged XL. I’m swimming in them. Don’t fit correctly. I also feel that the sleeves are cut too long for a Tee. I tried to wash one and didn’t open the others so those will be returned. Just a note, these are not the shirts to wear if you like a more fitted shirt. They’re on the baggy side. Maybe I’ll exchange for a Medium or Large and see if my opinion changes.

5. Jay-uk

Jay-uk Loaded Pockets

Ayegear super thick hidden pockets awesome cut, if I were able is would wear just those .

Kinda lined so prevents imprinting

6. kscaddo

kscaddo Empty Pockets

7. kscaddo

kscaddo Empty Pockets

I will have to vote for the Carhartt. All my life I've bought XL, but with the Carhartt I go with L. And this is after getting my LTC. Went up in pant size but down in T shirt size. Go figure. Great quality though. I should mention, I do not machine dry my clothes. YMMV
    Regards

8. EFX

EFX Loaded Pockets

Under Armour make nice loose fitting t-shirts.

9. MCPOWoller

MCPOWoller Loaded Pockets

What about Deluth Trading Company?

10. kye4some

kye4some Loaded Pockets

I really like Gettees, (Lincoln) they are heavy like 6.4 oz heavy so they don’t print as near a bad as most tees and they run longer. Only problem is they are not a great summer tee do to the heavy 6.4 oz. Supima Interlock Cotton Fabric.

“The rights of conscience, of bearing arms, of changing the government, are declared to be inherent in the people.”

Fisher Ames