1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

LM Rev bit driver adapter

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by JuanelBoricua, Feb 4, 2018.

1. JuanelBoricua

JuanelBoricua Empty Pockets

Hello everyone, a newbie here. I'm on a tight budget right now, and can't get a Wave. I'm wondering if there is a commercial bit driver for the Rev, like the older LM's for the PH driver, or just the 1/4"-socket-milled-to-work-with-large-flat-driver approach for this model. Thanks in advance.

2. JuanelBoricua

Well, I went with the modified socket approach and, so far so good. It's been used from light to medium duty work around the house and work and has served well. It slips over the large flat blade screwdriver and it helds surprisingly well. For $1.49, can't complain or ask for more.

ran23 likes this.
  3. JuanelBoricua

Another update... took apart an old bit extension (separated the "socket end" from the hex shaft); using a diamond burr on a Dremel made two deeper grooves at the socket end "a-la-modified-1/4"-socket" to fit over the PH driver, and now I have a magnetic bit driver... Now the bits are going (or falling) nowhere!!! And since I don't like to throw things away, converted the shaft to an eyeglass screwdriver. Scored two "new" tools from an unused one.