1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

LM Blast Pocket clip

Discussion in 'Do-It-Yourself & Gear Modifications' started by ssmtbracer, Nov 7, 2009.

1. ssmtbracer

ssmtbracer EDC Junkie!!!!!

I just put a kick pocket clip on my LM blast and was wondering if anyone else has done this. I am having issues with how tight I get the clip if I get it nice and snug the tools are very hard to open but if I leave a little loose the clip moves around a little bit. I guess I might just have to deal with it like that. I tried a lock washer but that did not work so well any suggestions.
    :shrug:

2. max6166

max6166 Loaded Pockets

I recently did the same thing. Could you post a picture of how you fastened yours? Where does the tab grab onto?

I actually put my clip on the other end, using one of the plier pivot heads. The clip hole rests a bit off-center from the screw and the tab catches the outer edge of the handle.

I also used a washer between the clip and pivot head.

Unfortunately, I have the same problem as you, but in my case, one side of the pliers is a little stiff. I can definitely live with it, but I wouldn't mind a better solution.

By the way, there is quite a bit of info on multitool.org about this exact mod if you are interested.