1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Likin' these little guys.

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by Willy, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Willy

Willy Loaded Pockets

Just got the one on the right. It is a NITECORE TINI is Copper. I have (had) several TIPS and love them. Real blasters for their size at estimated 360 lumens. Then I got into the new generation of "keychain" lights that are really too large for the keychain IMO but huge outputs i.e. the Acebeam with 2-10440 lithium ion batteries which competes with some of my 18650 lights. I was fascinated by the TINI as it has a bit more output than the TIP at a little over half the size but with a smaller rechargeable battery. Then they introduced it in copper and I got sucked in. They just pack so much into these little guys. Sorry for blabbering. Here it is with the Acebeam and TIP
    [​IMG]

2. turbo6

turbo6 Loaded Pockets

How's the Acebeam holding up for you? The output seems amazing, I may have to get one.

chaosmagnet likes this.
  3. Willy

Willy Loaded Pockets

Very well. Seems to be very high quality. A bit fussy when the batteries dip a bit. Especially the turbo but the normal high is 630 lumens so plenty of light. Probably would be better with higher quality 10440s. Just got some cheapies to try it out. UV and Red are fun to play with. Wife won't let me use it in hotel rooms.