1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

LG 8300 Mini-Review

Discussion in 'Gear Reviews' started by PocketLint, Oct 2, 2006.

1. PocketLint

PocketLint Banned

Just got a new phone and felt like sharing. It's an LG 8300. I got it free through Verizon using their "new every two" program.

I don't have any pics of it yet, but it's a great phone. I used to have an LG 6100 and I like the LG 8300 much better. Plus the fact that it was free makes it so much better. I refuse to actually pay for a phone anymore since they give them away to new customers most of the time with activation and a 2 year contract.

It doesn't take as good of pictures as I would have hoped but I really don't care because I don't use my phone for anything but a phone 95% of the time. The camera on the phone however is 1.3 MegaPixels. Maybe it's just because I'm used to my 4 MegaPixel digital camera.

The speakerphone on the thing is awesome. It's got a speaker on each side of the phone just like the LG 8100 does. It's loud and I can just use speakerphone instead of a headset when in my car if I want.

The phone also has a Mini-SD slot which I may use down the road but not now.

All in all it's a nice phone. I'll put up pictures of it when I get home later.

:D

2. LowWorm

LowWorm Guest

:worthless:

Actually, it's not, but I thought I'd :poke:

3. tiktok 22

tiktok 22 Loaded Pockets

Hi Pocketlint,

I currently have a LG 8100 through Verizon. It's a great phone and similar to the 8300 in many ways. I have a mini SD card that I put TV shows on and watch them on my phone. I convert them to 3GP and drag them to the card. So far I have about five hours of video on a 1 gig card. It also stores MP3's my Son likes to listen to over the small speakers on the phone ( he's 6 mos. old).

4. interscape

interscape Empty Pockets