1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Let's See Your Minimalist EDC Carry

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by Brtsmpsn, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

LOL. I focused on the salt Spydie.... and the dog.

Am Yisrael Chai!

Moshe ben David

Tony Sal and aicolainen like this.
  2. keycutter

keycutter Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]
    Moving in to new place. My dad just gave me the knife a few days ago. It’s better quality than it looked at first I’ve used it pretty hard and it’s held up great. I don’t like the double lock though. It can be hard to open if your hands are wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. charlie fox

charlie fox Loaded Pockets

4. CSG

CSG Loaded Pockets

I haven't taken a picture but I don't consider a wristwatch an EDC item as I've worn one daily for 55 or so years. I carry a chapstick, SAK Executive, small credit card/ID wallet (from Bosca), and a Benchmade Bugout. I never seem to use the larger knife but it's been a long habit to always have one. For many years, the combo was a SAK Classic and Buck 501 Squire. I also carry my keychain which has my vehicle and house keys, Nitecore Tube flashlight (now the V2 version), Uncle Bill's tweezers, and a tiny pill capsule that holds a couple Aleve and Benadryl. My little wallet has a couple Band-Aids, a generic single use Neosporin packet, a Fresnel lens magnifier (I never remember to bring reading glasses into stores) and a SAK pen refill. Sometimes, I'm packing a small pistol as well. Oh, and I always have my phone (iPhone SE, original version).