1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Leatherman Sheath Side Pockets Carry

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by D56, Jun 16, 2020.

1. D56

D56 Loaded Pockets

Love to see what you guys carry in the 2 side pockets on the Leatherman Sheaths. I have a bit extender and Maratac AAA in mine. Looking at changing to prybar and mini ratchet....just for a change. The titanium Maratac is quite rough and thinking of a smoother light like a LED Maglite.
    Can I see some ideas and pics/description of what you stuff in there?

Apologies if this has been discussed before, but a quick search did not reveal anything (recent).

Last edited by D56, Jun 16, 2020
    #1 D56, Jun 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
    That Movie Guy and skygear like this.
  2. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

I don't have a LM sheath with a side pocket. I do however have a Maxpedition Single Sheath that I often use for carrying a LM in the horizontal position; it is roomy enough to carry a Streamlight Stylus Pro as well as a couple pryer type tools in addition to the LM...

Am Yisrael Chai!

Moshe ben David

#2 Moshe ben David, Jun 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  3. rdisom

rdisom Loaded Pockets

I have and use 2 of these sheaths every day. One carries a Charge TTi with Streamlight Micro USB and Leatherman bit extender in the side pockets. The other sheath has a Leatherman Crunch in main pocket with a mini Sharpie in one side pocket and a Fisher Trekker pen in the other.

4. skygear

skygear Loaded Pockets

I'll grab mine later and post pics.

Bit extender, Fischer Space pen, One of the 8 in 1 Precision security screw driver that the bits fit in the handle. , In the inside rear pocket of the holder, I put 2 FULL half bit Leatherman kits.

Honestly, I normally don't use it. It stays in my center console and the Leatherman lives in my pocket, If I know I've got a use for the Bits, I grab it and toss it in a cargo pocket, to put it on a belt. I did carry it for 1 year daily on my hip. Put the Leatherman in there with it all. Wasn't using it as much as I thought I would. So I separated from the case and keep what I need in my pocket.

5. Stutoffee

Stutoffee Loaded Pockets

Super little AAA LED Light by Lumintop (i have 3 of em!) in one pouch and a Firesteel (LMF Army, i think?) in the other.

I seem to recall a UK or US "Special Forces chap" once saying that you need knife, fire and light, most.

6. JIM

JIM Loaded Pockets

I carry the larger pouch on my duty belt (paramedic)

[​IMG]

- leatherman rebar
    - benchmade 7 hook
    - mini sharpy marker