1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Leather sheath for Vic Swiss Tool --Where to find?

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by Pydpiper, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Pydpiper

Pydpiper Empty Pockets

I would like to get a leather sheath for my Spirit for the option of a different appearance. Where do I find one of those? Is there a store that sells just parts? I would be interested in another corkscrew as well, for a mod idea..
    Thanks!
    David

2. Jakpro

Jakpro Loaded Pockets

3. heathah

heathah Loaded Pockets

I've ordered from them before. Fast shipping if the item is in stock. You may want to call ahead and see before ordering. I've waited about a week on an order because something wasn't in stock but you can see that on the order status page on their website. No big deal, just don't expect a call telling you that something from your order wasn't in stock. As soon as the item I needed was back in stock, I received the package very quickly. I never tried to call them as I didn't want to pester them but I'm sure they would cooperate very well if you should phone them.

4. Pydpiper

Pydpiper Empty Pockets

Oh no...
    I should have specified I live in Canada, that was the intention of my whole post and the one detail I left out..
    I just sent the company in the link an email, they may very well ship internationally.
    Thanks for the link, they carry exactly what I need, and some stuff I didn't realize that I need. :)

5. Pydpiper

Pydpiper Empty Pockets

No international shipping.. The search continues.

6. felinevet

felinevet Empty Pockets

Personal message sent.

7. Pydpiper

Pydpiper Empty Pockets

Actually, it was you who sold me my Spitit to begin with Tim, I never considered that you may have accessories as well. :)
    Not only is it the best tool I have owned but the transaction itself was outstanding. O0
    I brag about the deal I got as much as the tool itself..