1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

LBX Tactical - Titan 2.0

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Ghostbear68, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Ghostbear68

Ghostbear68 Loaded Pockets

2. Ken Watson

Ken Watson Loaded Pockets

That is a sweet looking pack! There could be differences between how the two packs are measured, but for reference it's listed as 1" narrower but 1.25" deeper than a 26L goruck gr1 (same height). So I think that puts it in the 25-30L range.

3. HardToHandle

HardToHandle Loaded Pockets

25-30l was my estimate too when I looked hard at the Titan a few months to back during the Memorial Day sale.

I am a total LBX fan - I have two LBX packs and several assorted LBT items as well. Generally they have great execution on overbuilt, hard-duty nylon.

What turned me off on the Titan was the zippers, which have a minimalistic gutted paracord pulls. I wanted something more substantive and preferably locking. I looked at it is an overbuilt and squished down Khard designed to interface with their Velcro attached placards. I like the flat back pocket for large laptops, but it is lousy ergonomics, especially when loaded. My working assumption was this is not a hiking pack.

4. jeepfreak38

jeepfreak38 Loaded Pockets

Anyone ever give this pack a try? I’m thinking about getting one, but wanted to see if anyone else had any experience good or bad with it first.

5. jeepfreak38

jeepfreak38 Loaded Pockets

I did the math on this. 28.84 Liters.