1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Last thing you illuminated (used your flashlight)?

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by DIlan, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Till

Till Empty Pockets

Hooking up electrical power to some trailers before the sun was fully up. Had to illuminate the terminals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PragmaticMurphyist likes this.
  2. Bad Company

Bad Company Loaded Pockets

My face.
    Scared the pets.

3. Stutoffee

Stutoffee Loaded Pockets

The keyhole to my front door a few nights ago.
    I walked home from the pub and keyhole to my front door had been moved, it took me several attempts to find it, even with my light. :)

4. PragmaticMurphyist

PragmaticMurphyist Loaded Pockets

Yours does that too? I hate it when that happens!

RogerStenning likes this.
  5. jerit

jerit Loaded Pockets

The old prostate isn't what it used to be, but the old copper 1 x aa faithfully guides me safely to the john twice a night. :rolleyes:

6. HeadOffice

HeadOffice Loaded Pockets

Find the audio jacks on the back of my PC to plug my headset in now that I'm working from home.

7. Water-Rat

Water-Rat Loaded Pockets

I went looking for a shovel in the pile of yard tools in our shed and couldn't find the one I needed. The light in the shed wasn't much help, so I brought out my Klarus XT1A and quickly spotted the shovel I needed. It's nice having a bright light when you need to overcome shadows from the daylight behind you.

8. Elmiro Dungfoot

Elmiro Dungfoot Loaded Pockets

Used mine to help fix the bathroom exhaust-fan.

9. FiaOlleDog

FiaOlleDog Loaded Pockets

Well, you are lucky as it only moved. For some the keyhole keeps swining left and right at some nights which made it even harder to "hit" with the key. A light didn't help much, I've been told, as the second hand needed to hold the door in place. :bounce:

10. Captainkirk

Captainkirk Loaded Pockets

Inside of the evaporator coil box in the attic. Drain line had gotten partially clogged and let the float switch cut power to the A/C.

I couldn't tell if the FW3A was getting hot from the inside or the outside... ;0)

11. ran23
    • In Omnia Paratus

ran23 Loaded Pockets

In my neighborhood, the Drain line is either on the North side or South side. Almost all south side houses have had clogged lines in my lat 13 years here.

12. FiaOlleDog

FiaOlleDog Loaded Pockets

Recently, I helped my wife to paint a wall (20m² ~ 270 sqft) at the local kindergarden.

The Lumintop Tool AA 2.0 with a 14500 LiIon battery came in quite handy to highlight (pun intended) first the ceiling in order to identify and vacuum clean the spider webs and second to get a better contrast in the not well lit room (despite bright sunny day outside but the windows are odd positioned) where painting was sufficient and where we needed to add more to get a good paint coverage.

Those 650 lumen (turbo mode) have impressed her - how I do know? Well, usually she complains what new gimmick I spend my money on and carry; as she didn't this time it was kind of a word-less compliment.

"Women are an interesting species", Mr. Spock would mention :rolleyes_revamped:

13. victograph

victograph Loaded Pockets

Had to repair two light switches. One 3 way switch at a set of stairs and a second switch in a bedroom. Used my fenix 25 to light the work. When done the actual lights lit the area. I think I’ve used that lil flashlight more than any other tool.

14. PragmaticMurphyist

PragmaticMurphyist Loaded Pockets

It's a bit warm at the moment (by local standards) so I'm using my Zebralight SC600w III Hi on its lowest mode (0.01lm AFAICR) each night to go round the upstairs of my house and close the windows last thing at night without inviting in moths, mozzies and sundry other denizens of the air!

15. kdx300

kdx300 Empty Pockets

Cleaning out a barn loaded with old motorcycle parts.

[​IMG]

16. smokingfish

smokingfish Loaded Pockets

17. adnj

adnj Loaded Pockets

2:08 am lighting storm. The thunder was so loud that the windows were shaking. After ten minutes the storm passed and the rain started falling in sheets. No lights as far as I could see. I tool my Lumintop Tool AAA out of my pocket and started the house generator -- no electricity expected until this evening.

Sent from my LG-V520 using Tapatalk

FiaOlleDog likes this.
  18. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Well :censored:! That's a heck of a beam you got there... I can see all sorts of features up there on that moon! ;)

Am Yisrael Chai!

Moshe ben David

19. wanderer16

wanderer16 Loaded Pockets

This morning @ 02:30 I reached over and picked up my S1RBaton2 from the night stand and illuminated my gshock to see the time as my eyes are not good enough to see it without my glasses. I do this several times each night when I wake up and am contemplating whether or not our country will survive.

Moshe ben David likes this.
  20. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Consider yourself lucky.... for months now I go to bed; after tossing & turning for close to an hour I concede defeat. Finally stumble back to bed around dawn... pretty much kills the first half of daylight!

I don't need no DST! ;)

Am Yisrael Chai!

Moshe ben David

FiaOlleDog, ran23 and wanderer16 like this.