1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

LAPG bag and store question.

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by TarHeelBrit, Feb 9, 2014.

1. T.H.Cone

T.H.Cone I am senor Fluffy, hear me roar

Don't feed trolls, Tar Heel, even if they're you own.:D

TarHeelBrit likes this.
  2. lethgar

lethgar Loaded Pockets

Have a pair of pants inbound from them. Original arrival date was Thursday and they still aren't here. We shall see where this goes.

--sent from the phone of an angry scotsman.

3. Nikos01

Nikos01 Empty Pockets

I've been ordering from them for a few years now without a hitch. Just received two Massif shirts today, and I own at least four pairs of the tac pants.

4. Nickmimi

Nickmimi Loaded Pockets

I have ordered multiple times over the years and not had a problem. I ordered a Camelbak hawg in December. The site showed it on back order with a ship date of 5-7 days. I have called twice. First time, I was told it was to ship next week. 3 weeks later, I called again and was told still on back order. I will be calling again tomorrow. Never had a problem with items in stock.

5. lethgar

lethgar Loaded Pockets

Got my pants in. Awesome quality. Will be ordering more.

--sent from the phone of an angry scotsman.

6. TarHeelBrit
    • In Omnia Paratus

TarHeelBrit Loaded Pockets

They fulfilled my order without delay and shipped it out. Now thanks to the weather it's stuck somewhere in Greensboro NC. Which I don't mind as I like my UPS driver and I didn't want him risking life and limb just to being me a new bag. Even if it is intended as a new vehicle shelter bag. :)

7. OEM1

OEM1 Loaded Pockets

I have had some bad experiences with them also. That being said I still order from them occasionally. They have great prices, closeouts and deals on 5.11 Gear. My issue is that they'll sell you stuff that they don't have in stock then you don't find out until days later via email that its not available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

T.H.Cone likes this.
  8. farnorthdan
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner

farnorthdan Loaded Pockets

I had this happen when I ordered my Maxpedition 5" flashlight pouch, it was mildly annoying, I sent them a email canceling the order and placed it elsewhere, not a big deal but agree they should let you know upfront when they are out of stock. It wont stop me from future orders as the pricing is just too good.

T.H.Cone likes this.
  9. R_W

R_W Loaded Pockets

I've ordered from LAPG multiple times (boots, apparel, gear, etc.). I almost always get my orders as estimated; the only exception was an item that was unexpectedly on back order. I was able to get another item substituted with ease and the order was there pretty quickly. I can say that I've never worked with a more friendly and eager to please customer service team. They have always treated me like I am their best customer. Would not hesitate to order from them again. Not to mention they often have excellent sales and clearance specials. (DISCLAIMER: I'm not affiliated with LAPG nor am I a fan-boy; just a satisfied consumer)

10. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber EDC Junkie!!!!!

Well, I don't really think about them, @T.H.Cone. In fact, I hadn't until I was asked here:)

Thing is, when you email all nice and patient like, and they respond, and you think is resolved cause they say it is...and then you realize its not and ask again, and they clearly lie to you, but it finally arrives...they are not worth anymore of my time.
    Just like with MaxPerdition...everyone is free to do and feel what they like. I'm not going to waste a lot of time trying to hurt them...I just won't support them financially. There are far too many other places to buy gear.

11. Arjosy

Arjosy Loaded Pockets

I've ordered from them twice in the last 3 months with no negative issues. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

12. Djs105

Djs105 Loaded Pockets

I've never had any problem with LAPG and I have spent a lot of money with them. I have their bags and pants and I am pleased with them all. Very reasonably priced and quality stuff.

13. CANNIBALdinner.

CANNIBALdinner. Loaded Pockets

I really like LAPG. I got two pairs of new balance boots for $35.00 a piece when their Christmas sales were going on. Good site!

Sent from my iPhone