1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Kripto's EDC

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Kripto, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Kripto

Kripto Evil Sid

I'll shoot the bag later, but I just wanted to put a quick pic up of my pocket EDC.
    Only missing is the wallet and belt sheath for the large knife.

[​IMG]

Schrade LB7
    Spiderco Delica Emerson Wave
    Novatac 120 Storm
    Keychain : Keys, pea lighter, 8G Sandisk USB key, Handcuff Key
    Watch : G-Shock Wave Ceptor,
    Paracord Bracelet (home made)
    Livescribe Pulse Pen with Notebook (dot paper)

2. charlie fox

charlie fox Loaded Pockets

What kind of pen is that?

Good collection! I have an old Schrade LB7 I've been lugging around for old time's sake lately. Gotta love carbon steel!

3. Kripto

Kripto Evil Sid

I edited the pic :) Forgot to put up the description..

The pen is a Livescribe Pulse pen, based on the Anoto technology.. Basically it digitizes what I write/draw stores it with stereo audio and I upload it to the computer.

4. themaindude

themaindude Loaded Pockets

How has your experience been with the pulse pen. I have contemplated this purchase many times and have always chickened out

Sent from my Motorola_i1 using Tapatalk

5. stm

stm Loaded Pockets

The watch looks like a Casio G-Shock GW-500. I can't tell for sure, though. How do you like the Novatac? I've been on the prowl for a new EDC light. Looking at the Incendio and HDS Clicky... Your Novatac looks like it might be close to what I'm looking for.

6. Kripto

Kripto Evil Sid

I like the pen, for what it is it can be useful.. I typically take it to conventions, and places that I don't want to rely on keeping paper.

The biggest beef I have is with Livescribe.. They are fairly horrible to do business with, they don't listen to their customers, and don't think about compatibility. The livescribe desktop is a Windows app that seems to have been ported to MacOSX which ultimately makes it seem like the red headed b@stard stepchild. The livescribe paper notebooks aren't cheap and they are VERY limited. One of the reasons I have to rely on printing my own printing (you can print dot paper from your home printer with the desktop software)

What I'd really like is if RITR had a notebook for Livescribe like they have for Adapx.(http://www.riteintherain.com/ItemForm.aspx?item=870FB) It uses the http://www.adapx.com/ pen. Basically the same technology just different programming.

7. Kripto

Kripto Evil Sid

It is indeed a GW-500. It's a great watch.. The only problem is the watchband. It's not easily converted to a standard band.

As for the Novatac, it's a darn good light. I've got two, the Storm and the 120P. I'd LOVE to own a HDS Ra Clicky.. Some day :) Both take a single CR123 battery and are programmable. (beacon, strobe, change output)

I've never seen the Incendio though. .. Might be time to google it. ;)