1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Knife Giveaway - Looking for a Girl Scout

Discussion in 'Knives' started by SOS24, Jan 25, 2020.

1. SOS24
    • +2 Supporter

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

I put this on another forum, but also thought I would put it here as well.

I have a duplicate 1995 Girl Scout camp knife that I would like to give to a deserving Girl Scout and was hoping someone on here might know the perfect young lady.

So if you know a young lady that is excited about Girl Scouts and you think would be appreciative of having a part of Girl Scout that is older than her then please PM me. It would be great if this knife goes to someone who will want to (and be allowed to) use it.

[​IMG]

2. kye4some

kye4some Loaded Pockets

I know a girl (my little Girl Scout) that is actively looking for a nice multi tool that’s not pink but a wee bit girly. She would just love having a nice tool like this. Here’s a picture of her from today wining a trophy at the Scouts Pine Wood Derby[​IMG]

“The rights of conscience, of bearing arms, of changing the government, are declared to be inherent in the people.”

Fisher Ames

3. SOS24
    • +2 Supporter

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

Someone already contacted me, but I do have two so send me your contact info via PM.

4. calvinw

calvinw Loaded Pockets

I’m curious about the knife. I have a daughter in Brownies and previously looked into GS knives. The GS have a knife badge, BUT the knife they sell on their official site is a cheap promo knife from China. I literally have the exact same cheap promo knife - received it in the mail from an advertising company trying to get me to buy them for company-branded swag.

Where did you get your knife? Do you know who makes it? The pinning and scale colors reminds me of a Victorinox Florist Knife...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. SOS24
    • +2 Supporter

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

This is an older 1990s knife from Imperial when they were still making knives in Providence, RI.

My first knife was a Girl Scout knife when I was 8 and Girl Scouts was a big part of my school years and even some after. For that reason I have collected some other knives. I thought it would be nice to give a couple away, especially considering the only modern Girl Scout knives aren’t quality.

Unfortunately, cheaply made “Made in China” knives are the only Girl Scout knives currently being made. I really wish Victorinox would do at least one model with a Girl Scout emblem for all the Boy Scout ones they have. Or at least someone that makes 3D printed scales for SAKs make one.

Sometimes older Girl Scout knives in good condition come available on ebay or etsy.

kye4some likes this.